logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 20 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 19 20
Parakeet
Parakeet
I'll take the "emptiness" of being able to do one thing: RELAX ... in the evenings/weekends for hours on end if I wish, without worrying about the kids being "too quiet" or expecting "Mommmie!!! Johnny took my Hot Wheels!"

Bingo:

My kids are the most important thing in my life! You do NOT know what you are missing out on!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
Well lets see there is the getting up way earily in the morning to fight to get them up and ready for school then making breakfast for them and cooking and cleaning and runny may [censored] off before I can go to work and work my [censored] off there and then picking them up from school fight with them to get there homework done while cooking dinner then bathing them and fighting them to go to bed. of course this is all on top of staying up all night with baby and watching changing baby diapers and feeding baby and burping baby. oh and the babysetter but being dependible so I am late for work and have to take off earily to pick up kids because I cant trust the sitter to do it. oh and then the kids come up pregnat or in some other troble and dont move out until I die... What have I missed? Did I leave anything out? Oh yes there is the mommie day card and the funny barf stories and the endless pictures I would have to tell and carry around to PROVE how happy I am and con others to be just like me because I cant stand them to remind me how my life sucks and how much I hate having kids. I did forget that one.

Bingo

you can play with kids or go to the movies for kids or even the park with out people thinking your a prev.

(Personaly I just borrow my friends kids but.. I would Like a better comeback because this one just invites more bingos...)

freespirit #402185 04/03/08 06:22 AM
C
Gecko
Gecko
C
Um, I don't actually WANT to play with kids or go to movies for kids, thanks - I'm a bit busy with other things. And as far as I know, parks are public property and if kids/ adults make the presumption I'm a perv, well, that's their problem - at least it will give them something to talk about.

(Sorry, this isn't the comeback you are looking for, but it's what I'd say...)

Bingo:
It feels SO wonderful to be pregnant - I was glowing.

CFFB #402189 04/03/08 06:42 AM
S
Shark
Shark
S
If glowing is puking, crying, screaming, bloating, and having a parasite form in my abdomen... I will pass.

Bingo:
But won't it be great to watch them grow up? He/She could be anything!

Skeeter #402193 04/03/08 07:08 AM
M
Shark
Shark
M
They could be anything and I'm a risk averse person. There's a 0.00000001% chance that they'd be a Nobel-Peace prize winner and a 5% chance that they'll be a criminal. Those odds aren't good. I wouldn't invest in stocks that had that type of return.

Bingo: But you'll never feel a new life growing inside you.

Gecko
Gecko
Hmmm. I felt many things the first time I watched "Alien," but envy wasn't one of them. By the way, how big were Sigourney Weaver's character's stretch marks after that ordeal? There are quite a few things none of us will ever do that many people have done, but I don't see you lamenting over it: walking on the moon; singing the National Anthem at a Yankee game; driving a humvee through roadside-bomb territory; ringing the opening bell on Wall Street...it all depends on your "thing," and kids aren't my "thing," so I really don't care about what I'll miss along the way to get them.

Bingo: The best day of my life was the day I laid eyes on my child for the first time. There's no other feeling like it.

"Men and women think that it is necessary to have children. It is not. It is their animal nature and social custom, rather than reason, which makes them believe that this is a necessity." --Democritus
Angela P #402306 04/03/08 02:22 PM
P
Gecko
Gecko
P
Really? I think all newborns look like slimy lizards. I'd probably just feel repulsed.

Bingo :

But your sister is having a baby. Don't you think you could do better than her and that deadbeat husband of hers?

Childfree? Join us at www.thechildfreelife.com.
Pikasam #402317 04/03/08 02:54 PM
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Did you reproduce in order to show up a relative? How sad that you feel so competitive with members of your own family.

Bingo:

Your boyfriend is just going along with you for now, but one day he'll leave you for someone else who will have a baby for him.

Simone de Beauvoir dismissed motherhood as, "...'a strange mixture of narcissism, altruism, idle daydreaming, sincerity, bad faith, devotion and cynicism."

Pinecone #402348 04/03/08 04:01 PM
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
Then I will be better off with out him because I was up front about how I dont EVER want kids so if he wants to leave because of the no child law that WE made then there is no one gone stop him! Besides what business is it of yours?

Bingo:

your child would love you no matter what you do that is the best feeling in the whole wide world! yeay!

freespirit #402367 04/03/08 04:37 PM
L
Gecko
Gecko
L
Well, there is that recent Texas murder case.....young teen girl was told to break up with a slime ball boyfriend so she and the slime ball and a couple of their friends killed the girl's mother and siblings. The father was badly injured but managed to escape. I think we can most likely agree that murder is not an act of love so then it follows that children who kill their parents do not automatically "love them no matter what". So your theory is not logical.

Bingo: But children are the future of the world!

Llyn - Spinning Editor
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Page 10 of 20 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 19 20

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Fabric Flowers for Spring
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/15/24 10:40 PM
Review - Animated Illustrations by Jamie Bartlett
by Digital Art and Animation - 05/14/24 02:52 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/13/24 08:26 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/13/24 06:20 PM
Review - Adobe Animate Essential Training
by Digital Art and Animation - 05/12/24 05:15 PM
Learn EVERYTHING about Creating Repeat Patterns
by Digital Art and Animation - 05/12/24 05:04 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/11/24 04:36 PM
Sewing Sheer Fabrics
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/08/24 01:27 PM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.