Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
C
Parakeet
Parakeet
C
Oh no! Jay sacrificed himself!
At this point, they have all bonded so tightly it seems that nobody is playing the politics of the game any more, they all want each other to stay. Have you ever seen so many tears? And from the men especially? I have to admit, there were some flowing in my living room too!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
I was crying too, but then i cry with this show every week. I LOVED how Mark asked Ali to carry him over the finish line. That was so selfless and beautiful. I can't believe this is the same asshat/blowhard/jerk he was 13 weeks ago. He has really grown as a man and an individual. He is now the man he always wanted to be.

I was glad the girls both stayed above the line, and was not bothered that both the brothers were below it. They were a power block, voting wise, and now the playing field is level.

I would be thrilled if Mark left next week (much as I love him) and if we had two girls and Roger as the finalists. Two girls in the final three has NEVER happened and we might well get a girl biggest loser for once.

Kelly still has some weight left to lose, which is good as it keeps her in the running. Her metabolism is a little sluggish but my gods does that girl work hard!!! I am really rooting for her. I was so proud of her with the triathlon. She did a fantastic job keeping ahead of Roger as long as she did, and was really not much behind him at the end. Those stairs were insane. How many of us could have done that race and still had that energy spurt she had at the finish line? smile

Ali has an incredible metabolism. She really doesn't have any more weight to lose, but she could just get really tiny and take the whole thing. I would be thrilled if she won.

Roger is the obvious winner b/c he always put up good numbers and still has a lot of weight left to lose.

Mark doesn't have any weight left to lose and doesn't put up good numbers anymore. So I think he will go home next week.

I was annoyed at mark's wife on his phone call - getting on his back about the crying. I think she should realize how cathartic and life changing this has been for her husband. Only a real man can cry in public. I didn't think that was very loving of her. frown

I enjoyed seeing Bob have another yoga session. That was a lovely spot for it. I am going to have to do stuff like that!

Jillian is being forced to be a real maniac to her girls to keep them in the game. But it's at least working and the girls understand this is what Jillian has to do for their own sakes.

Last edited by Jilly; 04/02/08 01:40 PM.
Shark
Shark
I'm rooting for Ali to take the whole thing - that girl's a machine!! And I hope Kelly is like that blonde lady last season (Julie?) who struggled to lose during the show but then came back big for the finale...my theory is that because she was a little older that her metabolism just took longer to get really fired up. Kelly has lost a tremendous amount of weight but she's got quite a bit left to go so I'm hoping she comes back lean and svelte for the finale.

Mother always said that even when things seem bad there's someone else who's having a worse day. Like being stung by a bee or getting a splinter or being chained to the wall in someone's sex dungeon.
BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Yes I was annoyed with the wife too, telling him to be a man and not cry. What kind of an attitude is that???

We loved how they cut between the zen quiet of yoga and the screaming maniacs on the beach smile

I was telling Bob that too - that there's no way I could have made the swimming part of that course, never mind the rest of it.

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Sofie, those are good thoughts. Ali could take it and Kelly could just come back very thin and with lots of confidence. that would be great.

Honestly i want to see Kelly just stick in there as long as possible.

What do you think of the audience voting for the next contestant off?

Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Lisa, that is really hilarious; i loved seeing the cuts between the Zen quiet and the beach maniacs too.

It was too precious to see Jillian on that big black tire yelling PULL, YOU DOGS, PULL!

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
We were wondering that - they are going to have 4 people next time so they could be in a tie if they have "two below the yellow line". What are they going to do?

Low Carb Forum
Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Lisa, the next vote is going to be made by the viewers. :-)

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
OK but how does it work? Do we all call in during the show and say which one? Can we only vote for one of the two lowest?

Low Carb Forum
Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
we don't know yet. smile They have not done this before. it's a "twist."

My guess is we will vote on the NBC website between the two that are below the yellow line.

Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Lisa LowCarb 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:28 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:26 PM
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.