Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
K
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
K
In the words of Peter Griffin...Freaking Sweet!

Thankfully, Brendan Fraser is back as O'Connell and set to fight against a Han Dynasty mummy (Jet Li). Luke Ford plays O'Connell's son Alex, Maria Bello replaces Rachel Weisz as Evelyn but John Hannah returns as her bumbling brother Jonathan.

Michelle Yeoh is the double crossing sorceress who has placed "the dragon king" and his army in "suspended animation". When Alex is tricked into bringing them back to life, he needs the help of his family to get him out of trouble.

Set to be released August 1st 2008 it looks to be a wild ride! I really enjoyed one, two was a little lackluster but I'm glad to see that Fraser is returning. It's unfortunate that Weisz would not return siting "script issues" (and she didn't see anything wrong with fighting mummified pygmies?) but I think Bello is gorgeous and we will probably see an even more fiesty Evelyn from her.

Weisz is also rumored to be replacing Jolie in Sin City 2 as the smoldering "Dame to Die For" Ava Lord. No offense to Rachel, but Angelina IS Ava Lord : )!!

Last edited by Kirsty - SF/F Movie Chick; 03/31/08 12:46 PM.

Kirsten Olsen-Keyser
SF/Fantasy Movies
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Shark
Shark
I've seen the trailers on TV ... Looks like King Ghidarah from the old Japanese Godzilla style movies is slumming in this one. LOL Apparently Tokyo isn't keeping him busy enough.

T
T
I took my kids to the movie and they liked it. We didnt walk in expecting great acting, witty dialogue or a complex plot. We expected good sfx, a decent story, amazing scenery and just a lot of fun. In that regard we were not disappointed.

Shiny!
F
Amoeba
Amoeba
F
Edited by management for TOS violations

Last edited by Jeanne Daigle; 12/17/08 12:32 PM.
W
W
Reminds me to much of the Mummy one and Two :(

Moderated by  Gillian ClassicalMusic 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.