logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
OP Offline
B

Why is it that young Business Entrepreneurs all around the world are working in their Grundies�well, why the heck not when you have the luxury of earning thousands a day exploiting what the internet her millions?!

Soooo, why aren�t they rest of us living life to its fullest; and if we please working in our Grundies�.?

Well, I�m guessing because most of us didn�t grow up with the familiarity of the internet; contrary to the privileged young internet age.

I suppose to the rest of us, despite are ever growing learned familiarity towards this risky alien concept; we still are somewhat sceptical of the �oh so promised affluence� presented to us, through a myriad of bombarding money hungry internet junkies!

May I proclaim, in all honesty and fairness, we do have cause for serious concern with the diabolical amount of scammers about�which unfortunately have filled us all with an incredible overwhelming fear towards such things and yet, we still search for the ultimate �safe� internet business opportunity. And if we are feeling rather bold that day, we succumb to the temptation of a promising flood of instant wealth, and as a result are thrown among the bitterly discouraged internet business suckers.

Regardless of masses failures in the field of internet business, I must however; applaud these sucker�s attempt to conquer this strange technical world, even so whilst still somewhat afraid of this new era and age. This move would demand an incredible amount of faith and courage.

Tell me� how many of you run internet businesses from home and better yet, how many of you have actually succeeded in what was promised via your chosen �business:� and through this have acquired much wealth?

I myself have been searching for many years, looking for the perfect internet business opportunity, yet whenever I shuffle even remotely close to taking a leap forward (or backwards?) I somehow am discouraged with an abundance of other leapers aftermath reports of �hope differed�!

Why is it that the rich get richer and the poorer get poorer, despite some of these poor folks being the hardest working and smartest people I know? What is it that causes some people to succeed financially and others to fail miserably?

Mmm well, this week was my week to succumb to the temptation; and I did� after much resistance they finally got me.
Am I hopefully expecting, ABSOLOUTLY!?
Was this move foolish of me, most probably!?
Although, I would like to justify myself to some extend - here goes�..

To date I have only come across one internet business �team� that actually seems to have succeeded in what they offer and have ample proof. Not only that they have taken others along for the ride and they too seem to have done well�. How do I know this, well because I am proud to say that I contacted as many people as possibly and interrogated them.
Yes, it was an intrepid journey, but at the time I was satisfied with my findings and decided to take the risk. I admit that even though I may be, to some degree, naive in my conclusions, I am happy with my findings.

So with deafening reluctancey, and the anxious fear of missing possibly the most crucial financial wave to ever catch; I dove into this opportunity to discover with dedication and hard work, the right mentors and one on one coaching, there is an abundance to be made from internet marketing and what is most relieving is that that they have a fantastic system that works I.eBellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
C
C
Hi Danielle:
Me, too, I'm new here but thought I'd give you some feedback as you requested.
Quote:
I myself have been searching for many years, looking for the perfect internet business opportunity...

IMHO, there is no "perfect" IM opportunity. There are many fabulous ones; great ones; pretty good ones; even awful ones, but if I were you, I'd broaden your horizons and look for more than just ONE. Don't put all your eggs in one basket.

I wear a couple of different "hats" when it comes to internet marketing. I am a publisher (selling my own eBook online now for a year); am involved in affiliate marketing; am a professional SEO consultant; have a top ranked website in a garden-related niche; and am getting ready to launch a membership site that will be internet marketing related, just to name a few of my business projects. So I do come here with a bit of IM knowledge ;-)

Quote:
I have only come across one internet business �team� that actually seems to have succeeded in what they offer and have ample proof.

Really, only one? I can honestly say that from all my years of research pertaining to finding honest, ethical internet marketing opportunities, I've found many! You must have missed some of the big-big names? (and the not-so-big, too). They have very well respected affiliate programs/opportunities. I will not give examples of names here, as I am not trying to promote anyone in particular.

Is your letter more of a very well written attempt to get people to check out your new affiliate venture? I can understand that.

I just don't want a newbie who is reading your post to think that there is ONLY one good program out there.

I wish you the best of luck with your new venture.

P.S. May I offer you some helpful advice? You need to CLOAK your affiliate links, i.e. http://www.thousanddollarprofits.com/93221. Protect your affiliate ID's from rip-off artists. (there is a free way to do it that many people use: www.tinyurl.com -- and no, I am not an affiliate )

Last edited by cfbseo; 03/25/08 11:42 AM.
O
Amoeba
Amoeba
O
Hi Benobella,

Thanks for posting and yes it is possible to make a good living through internet marketing. Have I made millions? No. But I know that anything is possible with hard work, creativity and dedication?

Just be sure to thoroughly research 'work from home' opportunities before you part with your cash.

Warm regards,
Ogo

Last edited by Ogo - Computer Careers; 03/25/08 06:35 PM.
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
I think there are a ton of ways to work from home - and Avon and Tupperware and such have been doing it for decades. The key is always that there are millions of other people doing these things too. So it's not that one any system is "the one way". Avon has both million dollar earners and $5 dollar earners. What always matters is how you personally connect with the path you choose - and how dedicated you are to following it and promoting it.

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
BellaOnline Editor
Zebra
BellaOnline Editor
Zebra
I work from my home almost exclusively. I started a handmade bath & body product business and I also design websites. I'm not rich by any stretch of the imagination. I'm a single mom with two girls, but I do own a home and have a car that is paid off. I can pay all my bills. I'm perfectly happy with that. So, if you can't find a good opportunity, create one! :-)

O
Amoeba
Amoeba
O
Thanks for the words of wisdom, Lisa and Jeanne.

Indeed, a lot of people get into things because 'everybody is doing it'. I think a better way is for one to find out what works best for one and then follow through.

There are work from home opportunities all around us!

Moderated by  Maria - Computer Careers 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.