Next Thread
Print Thread
#395643 03/19/08 07:31 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Do you have a mile tracker on your bike? One of my bikes doesn't have one and the other one has one with a dead battery smile I really like to know how far I've gone and how fast I'm going smile

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
Sponsored Post Advertisement
B
Koala
Koala
B
I got the 2005 model at Sears - Pro Form XP 70 Exercise Bike.
It cost $249

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Bonnie Sayers - Autism Editor

AUTISM site
B
B
I was given a new mileage computer as a gift and I'm yet to put it on my bike! It's a wired one and I'm having a hard time deciding between putting it on my mountain bike or continue to save it and put it on my road bike once it's up an running. (which I shall be commuting on, so it'll get more use there). Really looking forward to tracking my progress, I use a pedometer for my running and walking and it's invaluable to me, couldn't do without it! grin

Kaye Barnett
Cycling Editor
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
That's great that you bought a stationary exercise bike, Bonnie!

In my query, actually I meant for a bike that goes out of the house smile I meant the mileage computers that you put on a bike that you ride around, to see how far you've gone. Something like this -

http://www.amazon.com/Cateye-CC-RD300W-Wireless-Bicycle-Computer/dp/B000R5NRCG

You put it on your handlebars and it judges your speed, distance, and other cool stats.

I have an old one I need to get a battery for but I'm wondering if I should just get a new one with more features ...

Low Carb Forum
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Kaye - my boyfriend was talking about us both getting wireless ones for that very reason. The one I have on my mountain bike right now is wired, and I don't have one for my road bike. I think he only has one wired computer for his three bikes (soon to be four bikes). So I think buying two new wireless models would be a really good idea.

Have you tried any wireless models?

Low Carb Forum
B
B
Hi Lisa!

No, I've not had an opportunity yet to try out a wireless computer myself, but reckon it's worth investing in especially if you've more than one bike! And a must I'm sure if you've got as many bikes as you do in your household! smile I certainly think that makes the ability to use the computer on your different bikes so much easier.

When I�ve got my other bikes up and running, I'll be researching that further, and certainly try one out. What do you like to keep track of on your computer? I like to keep track of my distance and time most of all.

Kaye Barnett
Cycling Editor
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Well we've had the bike computer for a month and *still* haven't attached it yet. I'll try to get that done this week so we can test it out and report back on it.

Low Carb Forum
P
P
I realize these posts are old, but I have a computer on my Cannondale Feminine Quick 3. It tracks everything except cadence. I first tried riding my husband's old road bike with clipless pedals. His old computer didn't work, so i bought a new one along with new tires and cables. After spending the money getting it ready, I decided that it was too big and I couldn't master the pedals. I had signed up to ride in the Tour de Cure for Diabetes. I am new to cycling and haven't found a good place to ride.

BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
I think with all the cool GPS computers out there that I'll probably want to get a new one for this season. I'm excited to see what is out there! I'm a GPS fiend smile

Low Carb Forum
S
S
I have a wireless computer on my bike - I love tracking how far and how fast I'm going, and regularly compare my average speeds. GPS would be cool, though. I might have to look into that, although where I live in Alaska we have so few roads it's hard to get lost!

Sharry Miller
Cycling Website

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.