Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
R
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
R
I had a Mocha Frappuccino for the first time at Starbuck's today. It was so good! I started wondering how many fat grams were in it so I checked Starbuck's website and they have an easy-to-use feature on their website that lists the nutritional information for their drinks. My tall Mocha Frappuccino had 11 grams of fat. Not too bad for an occasional splurge.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
G
Shark
Shark
G
Hi Rhonda!

Great post.

Yes, it's a good idea to check the nutritional info on the coffee drinks. Otherwise you may find yourself mysteriously gaining a few pounds. Luckily most of the major coffee houses like Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts and a few others do have nutrition links on their websites.

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Gayle Santana
Coffee Editor
J
Koala
Koala
J
I only go to Starbucks when we are traveling because it's often had to get a good cup of coffee then. I noticed last time that they have some "skinny" drinks prominently featured on the menu now.

I always told them tho to make mine skinny as I didn't want the extra calories.

G
Shark
Shark
G
Hi Joanj!

I used to drink a skinny latte which was surprisingly good to me since I generally don't like coffee with skim.

Thanks for stopping by!

Gayle Santana
Coffee Editor
J
Koala
Koala
J
I'm used to the "skinny" stuff since I don't use sugar or regular milk products anyway. Maybe they put so much other flavoring stuff in that it covers the "skim" aspect.

Actually, at home I use coffee mate with splenda, altho that's the only product I use splenda in. The vanilla caramel is terrific! I also use the soy coffee creamer sometimes as it doesn't have "bad stuff" in it.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Hubby and I treated ourselves to starbucks last weekend. We LOVE starbucks but it's a rare treat these days, sometimes I run through for a cafe americano with cream since it's only $1.50 but the fancy, snobby stuff isn't our regular.

Anyhow, hubby went in to get the drinks and ordered me a caramel something or other, he ordered a skinny latte. The skinny latte was YUM!

The name skinny doesn't offend me, even if I have to lose a few lbs. in fact, I eat "skinny cow" ice cream all the time! yum.

Meg
The World is Our Classroom!
Homeschooling

Exotic Pets

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.