Next Thread
Print Thread
#392470 03/13/08 08:31 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Where was the worst place or worst situation location-wise on a date you were at?

One time I was on a date and we went to see Dolores Clairborne - his choice - which is a movie I would NEVER see on my own. I hate horror movies. I was shaking by the time we came out, and when he went to kiss me I even pulled away ...

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Shark
Shark
I had a blind date with someone who turned out to be an exterminator. He took me to see a cartoon movie about a rabbit. It was too odd for me to deal with...

R
Gecko
Gecko
R
To me - a bad location is any restaurant where you know things aren't going that great and you have to wait for the waitress, etc to get you the bill - make the change or do the credit card, etc.

I then got the idea to first meet people at a bookstore where we can talk. It is quiet and if you stay by the books, there is no bill to pay - you can just leave.

You know how you should try to impress people on a first date? Remember Taxi? Remember the Rev Jim Ignatowski played by Christopher Lloyd? I met a man that dressed just like him. Oh was I glad to be able to just leave.

BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
I've never had a guy invite me out to a bookstore smile I have had several dates which were drinks-then-dinner which gives the same situation, if you like them enough over the pre-dinner drinks you then go on to dinner. If not, no real loss. I like talking to people in general though so I don't think I ever "ran" after meeting a guy - there's always something interesting about them to learn even if I don't want to see them again after that. I'm odd though smile

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.