logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#392086 03/13/08 11:33 AM
medford Offline OP
OP Offline
Me and my boyfriend just went through a pretty terrible break up. I'm really bummed out. I think I am going to just stay in my house all weekend in my PJs, pig out, and watch TV. Any suggestions?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
I
I
Hey medford I am not really in position to advise you but still writing you...do anything but dont fall for another person too soon.I dont know if you have more wisdom than I have but I had a breakup too and I was smooth talked by this another guy who later told me he was married,I am still handling this guy as I cant be straight out rude to him as he is a colleague and lives next door .He also says that for the first time in his life he found that makes him truly happy. Though I have cut the relationship and made it known to him but what do I do when he comes to my place saying he is feeeling lonely and just wants to talk and watch some TV together....its tough to be rude outright. I wish I had a crystal ball that could guide me and tell me all the right things I should do.
But you relax, enjoy your being single, pamper yourself and advise me ig you got any advises. Have a nice time.

M
Amoeba
Amoeba
M
I would say that if you are going to stay in for the weekend limit yourself to just this weekend. Don't isolate yourself. Get out there next weekend and hang with your friends.

the only good thing that i've seen on TV for this weekend is the Alyssa Milano Lifetime TV movie, Wisegal. It's on tomorrow night at 9. Other than that..you might want to rent some movies.

S
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
S
HI,
It is ok to do that for a couple of days. I agree with the above people. Be careful of men who are predators. Treat yourself real good. Look at it as a new beginning for your life. Don't call your X-boyfriend, you will just feel worse. Just be very good to yourself & this will pass. You will feel bad for awhile, then things will get better. Take care, Judy K. Chicago, Lady.

S
S
Originally Posted By: MadamPeachy

the only good thing that i've seen on TV for this weekend is the Alyssa Milano Lifetime TV movie, Wisegal. It's on tomorrow night at 9.

I didn't think anyone else watched Lifetime besides me. hahaha...i watched this on sat and liked it. But I'm also a Lifetime addict and don't really dislike anything they do.

Originally Posted By: medford
Me and my boyfriend just went through a pretty terrible break up. I'm really bummed out. I think I am going to just stay in my house all weekend in my PJs, pig out, and watch TV. Any suggestions?

Yeah, dont do that ^. Go out with your girls and clear your mind. Delete his number, his email, everything and move on.

I'm as cool as the other side of the pillow.

Moderated by  Kate Relationships Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.