logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
J
OP Offline
J
What kind of cellular phone/Blackberry/Smartphone/device do you have? I use *embarassed* a Sprint PM-225. It's red! It's a couple of years old, however, my contract expired back in December, and I'm holding out on a deal for a new phone. Then again, there is the iPhone... grin

Jeremy Fore, Wireless & Cellular Editor
Wireless & Cellular Website
Sponsored Post Advertisement
I
I
I have a Samsung SGH-X495, which I've had for well over two years. Perhaps another model would make text-messaging easier, but I still love the way it resembles a communicator from the original "Star Trek" series (and the way things are going, it would not be stretching reality to open it and say, "Beam me up, Scotty...there's no intelligent life here." wink

J
OP Offline
J
Hang on to it! The longer you keep the phone, the better deal you'll get when it's time to upgrade (if you choose to).

Your phone is pretty similar to mine. And don't get me started on text messages! That's an article in the making. Thanks a ton for your input!

Last edited by Jeremy - Wireless Editor; 03/02/08 03:44 AM.

BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
I use to use a Audiovox XV6600 - it was a great data phone but I did not use the data functionality enough to justify the additional costs.

Now I am using a Motorola razr.

I am consulting with a company right now that have been getting the Motorola Q which some people love and other hate (which happens with every phone on the market). I will helping one of guys out with his over the next couple of weeks if you want I can let you know how it goes. (Note: he only uses it for data - has a separate phone).

Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
I have a push button land line phone,o(

Rosie L
Sprint, cell, love it.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
J
OP Offline
J
Really? I use Sprint too, and the service is fine, but the customer support is horrible. That's another thread in the making. Total mess.

Hey Allison, thanks for the input. I'd love to hear how things go with the Q. I've played with a few smartphones, and I really just haven't found a design I'm happy with, and the service is too expensive to justify getting one for my own personal use.

S
S
Hi Jeremy,
If you go to www.myacn.com, you will find very good discounts on phones. In fact, the Blackberry Pearl is free with a 2 year T-Mobile contract right now. There are great unlimited phone deals also going on right now with the major carriers....
If you decide to get a phone and/or extend your contract, I would very much appreciate if you use the site and my team id...
ACN is partnered with all the top carriers, so the contracts are exactly the same.... You just save a lot on the phones because ACN has no advertising costs being a network marketing company.
Good luck,
Stacey Shinnick
www.staceyshinnick.acnrep.com

W
W
I have chosen be a tightwad in the phone area and got a TracFone cell. It works good and is pay-per-use and saves me money. Comes out much cheaper than the monthly bills I had in the past with other phone companies. I'd recommend it as an option for those who don't use their phone on a regular basis.

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
I have a cherry colored chocolate. It was the first time I got a "real" phone and not the cheapest free phone. I actually wish I'd just stuck with the cheap phone smile The buttons are hard to press, and the spinny dial is difficult too. I can use an iPod no problem, but this spinner just is flighty.

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
L
Gecko
Gecko
L
I have a rotary dial phone. It doesn't do texting, take photos, function as an internet browser, play music or do any thing except function as a telephone. But what it does do is invaluable - it works perfectly when all electric power in the area is down. smile

Llyn - Spinning Editor
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
I have a Sony Ericsson Walkman cell phone - or mobile pnone - but I'm not happy with it. I'm upgrading to a Blackberry Curve so I can make notes on the move for my Newbie Webwriters Site , and for Bellaonline ideas.

I have the old land line,

Rosie L
N
N
A simple flip phone, I do not remember the name of it and the brand but Telus only had one available and I am sure other places if they have some available too there's not a lot too. I had a LG white Chocolate that I had to get rid of because they stopped giving the signal for it. For me having a cell phone is important but mainly in case of an emergency plus making and receiving calls when not at home. At home I have corded home phones, for internet I have a desktop and a television for shows and movies. Also when I read it is books made of paper and I listen to music either on Youtube or listening to CDs.

Last edited by Nancy Roussy; 04/27/18 01:30 PM.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.