BellaOnline
What kind of cellular phone/Blackberry/Smartphone/device do you have? I use *embarassed* a Sprint PM-225. It's red! It's a couple of years old, however, my contract expired back in December, and I'm holding out on a deal for a new phone. Then again, there is the iPhone... grin
Posted By: Inked Ron Re: What type of phone do you have? - 03/02/08 07:36 AM
I have a Samsung SGH-X495, which I've had for well over two years. Perhaps another model would make text-messaging easier, but I still love the way it resembles a communicator from the original "Star Trek" series (and the way things are going, it would not be stretching reality to open it and say, "Beam me up, Scotty...there's no intelligent life here." wink
Hang on to it! The longer you keep the phone, the better deal you'll get when it's time to upgrade (if you choose to).

Your phone is pretty similar to mine. And don't get me started on text messages! That's an article in the making. Thanks a ton for your input!
Posted By: Allison_PCAdvice Re: What type of phone do you have? - 03/02/08 08:39 PM
I use to use a Audiovox XV6600 - it was a great data phone but I did not use the data functionality enough to justify the additional costs.

Now I am using a Motorola razr.

I am consulting with a company right now that have been getting the Motorola Q which some people love and other hate (which happens with every phone on the market). I will helping one of guys out with his over the next couple of weeks if you want I can let you know how it goes. (Note: he only uses it for data - has a separate phone).
Posted By: "Rosie" Re: What type of phone do you have? - 03/02/08 08:46 PM
I have a push button land line phone,o(
Sprint, cell, love it.
Really? I use Sprint too, and the service is fine, but the customer support is horrible. That's another thread in the making. Total mess.

Hey Allison, thanks for the input. I'd love to hear how things go with the Q. I've played with a few smartphones, and I really just haven't found a design I'm happy with, and the service is too expensive to justify getting one for my own personal use.
Posted By: StaceyS Re: What type of phone do you have? - 03/15/08 04:04 AM
Hi Jeremy,
If you go to www.myacn.com, you will find very good discounts on phones. In fact, the Blackberry Pearl is free with a 2 year T-Mobile contract right now. There are great unlimited phone deals also going on right now with the major carriers....
If you decide to get a phone and/or extend your contract, I would very much appreciate if you use the site and my team id...
ACN is partnered with all the top carriers, so the contracts are exactly the same.... You just save a lot on the phones because ACN has no advertising costs being a network marketing company.
Good luck,
Stacey Shinnick
www.staceyshinnick.acnrep.com
Posted By: Webcraft Re: What type of phone do you have? - 01/27/09 05:23 AM
I have chosen be a tightwad in the phone area and got a TracFone cell. It works good and is pay-per-use and saves me money. Comes out much cheaper than the monthly bills I had in the past with other phone companies. I'd recommend it as an option for those who don't use their phone on a regular basis.
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: What type of phone do you have? - 01/31/09 04:15 AM
I have a cherry colored chocolate. It was the first time I got a "real" phone and not the cheapest free phone. I actually wish I'd just stuck with the cheap phone smile The buttons are hard to press, and the spinny dial is difficult too. I can use an iPod no problem, but this spinner just is flighty.
Posted By: Llyn Re: What type of phone do you have? - 01/31/09 04:44 AM
I have a rotary dial phone. It doesn't do texting, take photos, function as an internet browser, play music or do any thing except function as a telephone. But what it does do is invaluable - it works perfectly when all electric power in the area is down. smile
Posted By: BellaShorts Re: What type of phone do you have? - 01/31/09 08:39 AM
I have a Sony Ericsson Walkman cell phone - or mobile pnone - but I'm not happy with it. I'm upgrading to a Blackberry Curve so I can make notes on the move for my Newbie Webwriters Site , and for Bellaonline ideas.
Posted By: "Rosie" Re: What type of phone do you have? - 01/31/09 09:44 AM
I have the old land line,
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: What type of phone do you have? - 04/27/18 05:29 PM
A simple flip phone, I do not remember the name of it and the brand but Telus only had one available and I am sure other places if they have some available too there's not a lot too. I had a LG white Chocolate that I had to get rid of because they stopped giving the signal for it. For me having a cell phone is important but mainly in case of an emergency plus making and receiving calls when not at home. At home I have corded home phones, for internet I have a desktop and a television for shows and movies. Also when I read it is books made of paper and I listen to music either on Youtube or listening to CDs.
© BellaOnline Forums