Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Originally Posted By: msbaby
Bella_Deanna, believe me; sometimes my golfing is VERY laughable, so I guess I kill two birds with one stone.

HA HA... so are you saying that watching you play golf would be an exercise in stress relief??? HA HA!

Actually, one of my girlfriends used to play golf, and when she'd talking about how nice it was outside, and how lovely the golf course was, I thought it sounded pretty great! A nice sport out in a beautiful setting! Sounds way more appealing than basketball or something like that (for me anyway).

I'm normally pretty regular with my exercise, but have gotten lazy over the last month. I can really see the difference in how I'm able to handle my stressers. I guess I best get myself back in the swing tomorrow!

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Laughing is really such great medicine! So many studies show that it makes the body physically healthier. Great advice, Deanne!!

Llyn - there was a scene in the Mists of Avaon TV miniseries of a woman spinning and it was SO restful and relaxing. I can just imagine how meditative that is.

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
I was just thinking how sometimes I like to play "Bejeweled" to relax... but if I play too long, it actually stresses me out LOL. The same with Free Cell.

I notice too that when my kids play too much computer or video games, they get a bit amped too, and can't quite unwind from it. Must be all those images inputting in the brain with no energetic release.

Deanna Joseph

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

M
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
M
Exercising is definitely my stress reliever! But I totally agree with laughing, though when I'm the most stressed the last thing I want to do is laugh!!!

Marci Ann Peterson
Tiger
Tiger
As for games, I'm a Pogo.com girl. I find it's a great tool for taking my mind off stuff. It also helps to build eye co-ordination and other mental applications. grin

BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
I go pound on the piano. The more aggressive the piece the better. My husband knows that when he hears "Hungarian" by Edward Macdowell, just to send all children running, and not even try to get in my way or ask questions.

It is the musical equivelent of slinging an axw at a chord of wood. And if I d not finish that song with perfection, I will just keep going and going, until it is etierh perfect - or my finergs cramp so badly they can't move.

Michelle Taylor
Marriage Editor
Tiger
Tiger
oh, i wish i could do that michelle. what a gift!

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
oh Michelle, I do that too! In fact, I wrote 5 new songs in the last month because I've been so stressed!

Deanna Joseph

J
J
You can go out to the park and have long walks to destress. You can even got o the beach if there's one nearby and simply hang out with family or friends. Just having a little 'vacation' off your job will help you destress. smile

Shark
Shark
Work usually stresses me out because it's always so busy. So sometimes when I send e-mails out I'll put positivefeedack@careerbuilder.com in the BCC line and then it will return a positive/motivational message. Makes me feel smile for a moment and feel better smile

*~*SwishyKid*~*
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  DebbieMandel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.