Hi everyone

I have just had my 2nd miscarrige and am currently feeling numb. I cried only a little yesterday and not at all today.

Was just wondering what everyone does to try and make themselves feel better (although just feeling anything at this point would be better)

The other day i was obsessed with treating myself to something. A piece of jewellry or new furniture (not clothes - too depressing when they dont fit!) or something like that but i cant bring myself to be interested in anthing enough to look. I am also avoiding people where possible. I had 2 friends round today as they didnt want me to be on my own and we talked in a very clinical way about what happened. They found it very hard i could tell by their faces but i just dont have any feelings left. Its like the baby died and took everything away from me. I have no hope, fear, longing, want. I make myself eat when i start to feel weak.

I know it takes time but im scaring my husband. I told him the other day i wished i could just go to sleep and never wake up. I would never ever hurt or kill myself but its just my feeling of utter hoplessness.

Maybe sitting in the house is the wrong thing to do but i was told not to go back to work till friday. I was out on monday (a day after i was in the hospital) but i was so weak. I just am so spaced out just now.