logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#369329 01/24/08 01:18 PM
Izrul Offline OP
OP Offline
I need some feedback from forum members.

In your opinion, what's the best way to do release your stress and why do you think it is so?

I'm looking forward to your advice.

Thank you in advance.

Izrul Fizal

Live Life Free From Stress.
Join my 21-day Stress Management TIPS list via email at stressmanagement-29@zoomresponse.com
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
My most enjoyable way of releasing stress is to sit back with my favorite music playing and doing deep breathing exercises with my eyes closed. I take a deep breath and hold it a few seconds until I can feel my brain get "light", then I slowly let the breath out through my open lips.

Trish

Izrul Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi babyquacker,

Thanks for you advice. I agree with you on doing a correct breath technique will release our stress. But it's hard to make my brain get "light" as you mentioned.

Some people also advice me to SHOUT loudly as possible. I don't know about anyone else, but this does not help me. Maybe a bit, not entirely since after I shout, I somehow feel angry.

Join my 21-day Stress Management TIPS list via email at stressmanagement-29@zoomresponse.com
L
L
Go for a run....you can absorb yourself in it completely...because its a challenge and at the end of it you feel great....after your finished being tierd that is....

C
C
You should have an aquarium with colorful fresh water fishes.

or have a dog. playing with them will help you release stress.

hangout with your friends play monopoly. Its fun though your old. it will help.

have a massage , go to a nice spa.

call your loveones and have a nice chat.

You should take your daily vitamins. Stress can fasten aging.

Hi Izrul,

I have lots of ways to manage my stress, but one way I particularly love is to sit back with some beautiful, relaxing music playing in the background, close my eyes, and picture myself in a beautiful, serene place that is special to me. It may be a pristine white beach, a lush meadow with birds singing, or the top of a mountain with an amazing view. Just spending a minute or two in this beautiful place I've created in my mind's eye helps me to release my worries and center myself. When I open my eyes I have more energy and feel great!

Hope this helps.

Warmest,
Kim

Deepen your spirituality, find abundant personal fulfillment and discover and cultivate your many gifts. Contact me to begin the journey for free!
J
Koala
Koala
J
I've recently discovered a great de-stresser. Putting together puzzles. You have to focus on what you're doing and it gets to be a passion-finding that one piece you're looking for.

I used to think puzzles were kind of a waste of time, tho I did love doing them. Now I feel the world fall away when I concentrate on putting a puzzle together.

I recently bought a 2000 piece puzzle that I'm going to glue to a board and put on my wall when I'm finished. I guess I still can't get past the idea it should have some practical use-lol.

Izrul Offline OP
OP Offline
Going for a run eh... hhmmm I think I will try it, lughnassa007.

Candice25, I love your tips. Although it is simple to do but somehow I forget to do it myself. Thanks a lot.

Coach_Kim_L, I've done your technique before and I must say, it does work. Just wanted to give a tip to people who want to try this. Listening to good music is the key here. The best music to hear is a music with no vocal or singer. I usually hear Kenny G's music when doing this technique. It works so well indeed.

Hey joanj, this is totally new for me. I never think of that. I will definitely try this and let everybody know the outcome.

Tiger
Tiger
I think the best way to relieve stress is some form of exercise. I have anger issues and I found that a punching bag really helps with that as well as gives a good workout.

BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
I like the deep breaths and quiet music techniques, I'm sure each of us reacts well to different combinations of things!

I also like to remind myself that no matter how stressed I get about something, there are people out there who have no food to eat and who are scared to go outside their hut. It helps me to put things into perspective.

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  DebbieMandel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.