Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
B
This is an interesting thing to consider... my friends and I had a debate about it this past weekend. At first you might think DUH going to the Super Bowl would be better, but I think a party is... you have all your friends together, hanging out and relaxing, drinking and eating (for cheap!) and hopefully with a giant TV (that is crucial!) and you can watch instant replays! I think the camaraderie of it is more fun. It is so much easier to see what's going on in football games watching them on TV. I need to get a new TV for my super bowl party too! Does anyone have any recommendations for a good brand that isn't too expensive but still good value? I can't afford Sony but maybe thinking Vizio? Any thoughts?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
I think if you have never been to the Super Bowl or a major sports championship (NBA Finals game, etc) then you should always take the opportunity to go once in your life. Especially if you had good seats!

But partying at home is the best for a lot of people.

As for TVs - I have a 65" Hitachi HDTV (not flatscreen) that I have had for a couple years. Plus a 42" Vizio flatscreen HDTV, which is awesome.

Vizio is a great buy right now at Walmart!

Kori Ellis
Football Editor
B
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
B
Yeah I have heard a lot of people say the 42" Vizio is good. I guess that is probably one of the most popular sizes.

It's funny, the reason I thought about Vizio was because I saw they have a bunch of features with LT on their site and he's one of my favorite players ever! Guess I'm gullible to their tactics... haha oh well.

It's actually pretty cool if you like LT, they seem to have unique video clips about him: www.vizio.com/lt

I still wish he would have played more in the Chargers last game against the Pats.. He is so incredible.

K
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
K
We've been looking at the Best Buy store brand "Dynex" LCD tv which is rumored to be made by LG. They don't have the 42 inch but it looks like a great deal for the 37"

Amoeba
Amoeba
I would love to go to a Super Bowl game. It's always in a nice warm state so I wouldn't have to freeze. I've been to baseball games and when everyone is screaming, you can't hear yourself scream lol. Your mouth is just wide open. It's the best feeling. If I had the choice of going to a Super Bowl game or getting a 42 inch TV.....I would take the TV haha.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.