Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#364189 01/06/08 11:36 PM
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Hello there, from the new editor!

Feel free to post questions here about any of the articles on the site, or anything else you care to ask.

If there's enough interest, we'll run an adventure through the board, whatever sort of genre people are interested in.

Have suggestions for a new article, or a game you'd like reviewed? Let me know here, or through the contact form on the site.

I'd also love to hear any role playing anecdotes you have, examples of play you've had, favorite characters, all of it. Have any adventures you've always wanted to run or play, but never thought your gaming group or GM would go for it? Let us know!

Here's to a New Year full of role playing fun for everyone!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
R
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
R
Hi, Jay.

I read the review of "When the Sky Falls." I enjoyed reading one of the previous event books, "Requiem for a God", so I expect this one to be good, too. I like Cordell's stuff, anyway, so I appreciated this heads-up. I immediately went to the site and downloaded a copy. Thanks!

Lloyd Brown
www.lloydwrites.com
RPG_Lloyd #366221 01/14/08 08:33 AM
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
You're welcome, Lloyd! Glad you grabbed your copy in time.

It's the first of Cordell's event books I've read, but I thought it was very well done. I'll be looking for more of his now.

BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
Welcome to the site Jay. I'm pretty new myself, and the Bella editors are a friendly bunch.

I admit I've only played one GURPS campaign a couple of years ago and it was daunting, although everyone involved in the campaign told me that my initiation into gaming was by fire. Each session was at least 10 hours long (EEK!). I look forward to your articles.

Trish Deneen
PatriciaJoy.com
Trish-D #366968 01/16/08 02:26 PM
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Hi Trish,

GURPS isn't a bad system to start with, but 10 hours? Sheesh! I've done some marathon gaming in my time, but that's pushing it even for me. I try to keep sessions to four hours these days.

Thanks for the welcome!

Amoeba
Amoeba
Hi all. I am nick and I'm from Greece so please excuse any spelling mistakes. I am an L5r game master and a Ree Soesbee fan/addict/worshiper. I do not have a lot of experience in other games. L5r was the first i played and since it has a distinct enviroment and social interaction... ok i admit it has ninja too, i kind of stayed with it although i did play birthright for a while and i know a few things about vampire in general.

Fool to the Queen of stories * Student of FuFu * Evil l5r GM
Male*Cute*Young Looking*Little Philosopher

"For the Queen of stories"

njtriant #368431 01/22/08 09:19 AM
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Welcome, Nick!

L5r does have a distinct setting, other games would be a much different experience. Glad you're having fun with it!

njtriant #368827 01/23/08 09:54 AM
R
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
R
I did an interview with Ree a year or so ago. She is awesome.

Lloyd Brown
www.lloydwrites.com
RPG_Lloyd #370181 01/27/08 01:06 AM
Gecko
Gecko
Hello, thought I'd drop in from the CF area. smile I've been playing various rpg's for years now, and have at least dabbled in D&D (basic, 2nd ed, 3+3.5) GURPS, Alternity, Marvel Superheroes (before it was dropped and morphed into a card game, it's still one of my favorite systems) Mutants and Masterminds, Big Eyes Small Mouth, Mage, Werewolf, Bughunters, and probably a few other "official" systems and a few home brew ones. I play D&D 3.5 and Marvel for the most part though.
We still hold an annual "Halloween" game with one of the first DM's, even though he's moved. Rules are 20th level, you get cool stuff, and you're gonna die. We LOVE it. smile (of course, this is the bastard who would keep throwing frogs at us in game because they're [censored] exp and no treasure! So anything aside from frogs is an improvement)

Amoeba
Amoeba
I know Ree is the storytelling Queen, it says so in my signature remember ? Could you please share with us any information you have on her ? If it's ok i mean.

Fool to the Queen of stories * Student of FuFu * Evil l5r GM
Male*Cute*Young Looking*Little Philosopher

"For the Queen of stories"

Moderated by  Leif - Role Playing Games 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.