Next Thread
Print Thread
#361786 12/26/07 10:44 AM
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Let's see, I'm working on developing a character for a "series" that I wish to start.

I'm also working on a creative nonfiction article to submit as a class assignment.

And the big thing - I'm working on my list of New Year's Writing Resolutions!!!

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

Sponsored Post Advertisement
V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
I am working on a couple of different novels. My pet one is about professional wrestling. I have made up my own wrestling characters and am having fun writing it. It will read something like you see on television with the wrestlers involved in heated feuds and different story lines.

I am also working on a Western fiction novel that is fun to write as well.

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I bet you're having fun with the wrestling novel.

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
Vance, I need to find some way to introduce you to my dughter's teacher from last year. he is an ex-marine, and spent some time doing small-time pro wrestling - he was an "undertaker" type character. And he is absolutely wonderful! The kids love him, and he is one of the best teachers I think I have ever met.

Michelle Taylor
Marriage Editor
L
Koala
Koala
L
I'm working on adapting two novels I really enjoy into screenplays. I've already adapted one novel (okay, it was Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and I did it just to prove to my husband that I could!) I realized that I love doing that, although I do have several original, full-length scripts under my belt as well.

Don't get me wrong, though - no one ever reads them! Maybe one day I'll get up enough nerve to join the WGA and get an agent, but I still have too many doubts about my writing abilities.

V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
Originally Posted By: Michelle Anne Cope
I bet you're having fun with the wrestling novel.

Yes, it is great fun and there are going to be "swerves" in it just like in pro wrestling. Things where good guys turn bad and vice versa and a surprising and shocking ending that will also leave it open for a sequel, depending on how the first one does.

I am thinking that the first one will do so good that I am actually thinking of theme songs for them to come out to the ring...for the movie, of course. lol.

Originally Posted By: BellaHarmony
Vance, I need to find some way to introduce you to my dughter's teacher from last year. he is an ex-marine, and spent some time doing small-time pro wrestling - he was an "undertaker" type character. And he is absolutely wonderful! The kids love him, and he is one of the best teachers I think I have ever met.

That would be awesome, Michelle. I have nothing but respect for the wrestlers, whether they are small time or huge superstars. I went to wrestling school but I couldn't handle the rigors of it so anyone who makes it through and does some wrestling, my hat is off to them.

Last edited by WrestlingEditorVance; 01/02/08 02:25 AM.

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
E
Koala
Koala
E
I'm a quarter of the way through writing book 2 in my children's fantasy trilogy. Book 1 needs to be edited when I have a spare moment and then sent off to find itself a publisher.

Elle Carter Neal
BellaOnline Alumna
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Elle:
Do they have "Spare Moment" stores in Australia?
Can you order a few online!
I know what you mean, writing is the just the tip of the travel of literature making.

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Notes. One day I will try writing again but I will not try until my life situation is better. I did try a few years ago and nothing came out not even a word.

Moderated by  AM Farbizio, Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.