logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#358993 12/10/07 06:49 PM
X
OP Offline
X
I really don't know where to turn. Im 17 and found out Last week that I was pregnant. At first I was a bit scared and Didnt know what to do. I had a long think about what I was going to do and I wanted to keep the baby. A couple of days later I woke up in the middle of the night in alot of pain and was bleeding really heavily. I went doctors and they told me I had had a miscarriage and was five weeks pregnant. I just burst into tears and felt so empty. I feel that there is know where to turn to and I feel Lonely. Iv been going counceling (sp) but it isn't helping because they don't know what its like and they dont understand how im feeling. I know im only young and I should of been more careful but I don't regret getting pregnant at all. At the minute I just feel empty and broken.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Let yourself grieve your loss, are you living with your parents ? if so can you confide in your mom for support

Rosie L
T
T
Hi,
sorry to hear of your loss. It is a terrible tragedy to lose a child. You have our prayers & thoughts if that's any consolation. It is heartbreaking and a very personal experience.
I also had a miscarriage just 10 days ago, but on the 21st of Dec. It is so heartbreaking and such a sad experience. This has been my 4th and it still is hard.

If you can find any friends that are good listeners, maybe try a girlie night out and don't give yourself a hard time for being so sad. It is perfectly normal, even if other people think its nothing to be sad about... Sometimes people (including us women who have miscarried), can say the silliest/most hurtful things
sending a hug your way
God bless
Thel

Moderated by  Christine - Miscarriage 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.