logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
P
OP Offline
P
I need your help in my new forum. Give me your opinion, be honest please, constructive criticism is needed.

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
G
G
You have a nice idea to have this kind of forum. Honestly you need to improved the logo, header and the colour scheme. the red is too dark and need to have a white font.

P
OP Offline
P
Ok, how is the content, and the name, did you think it was OK? I don't really have anyone to brainstorm with, so your opinion is really appreciated.

Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Poo, looks good to me just a little to dark in the red, the content and the name is great, you go girl

Rosie L
P
OP Offline
P
ok, so refresh and see if the green is better?
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Shark
Shark
I like the green better. Where did the name go? I love the content and the idea. Good luck!

P
OP Offline
P
I have to figure out how to make the name look better, more polished, I will put it on tomorrow

Koala
Koala
hi and Welcome!!!

I like the darker green but the almost light green doesnt show up very well its too pale and makes the site look empty...
also the topics are great and should be highlighted with a pale color like the pale green! also the toolbar could go up one font size so that it is easier to see.
What is your name? Bigger and Better? I would put the name is like a dark rich pink not pepto pink or a pale baby pink but a bright vibrent mauve or hot pink? i dont know color names for all the shades or pink but... I think the green is still light enough to go with a dark shade and i think that going in a pale shade sends out a message of uncertinty or fadeing out? I am sure someone else can word that better.
I would also make the forum go from side to side so that it covers the whole page unless you are putting something else there... but defenity make the forums a darker color so they stand out over the ads because the ads are over shadowing your forums and the toolbar blends into the ads as well...

ok enough critizing!

you topics are great! they are problems every one faces! and can talk about and share so other will learn from and be better for coming to your site. this is good!!

I also love the just to chat so people can relax and enjoy and forget about there weight and enjoy others!

I love the set up for the FAQ page that are separated and broke down into topics and you have alternated the colors to brake up the answers to the topics.

overall you have a great site and your main issue is the ads over power your site because of the color and the forum is just as wide as the ads. I rate it a 7 that is growing my leeps and bounds!!!

hope this helps!
Free

G
G
The content is much better now but you need to add some category about shopping or branded products.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.