logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 15 of 17 1 2 13 14 15 16 17
Parakeet
Parakeet
The old Aunt replied, "Ya, and the same to ya, you old Crone!.." And She let out a laugh that rocked the room..Old Abe really didn't think Rosanna was funny and he quickly hung up on her..She then summonsed Celeste to go find John and Roman..She needed all the help she could find to move her plan into place..Hope would soon be doomed to tell all..And she would be unaware of everything Rosanna was up to..Then...

shootingstar123

When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are, anything your heart desires will come to you.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Koala
Koala
Abe found Hope and sat her down with there Celeste. Hope we have to talk" said Abe."there is things that you dont know and it is time we told you whats is going on. we should have told you a long while ago but it never seemed right. We are all Spys we work for a secret goverment agentsy. mom dad, us and Bo. Bo has been trying to get info about Billie because she is a known Spy for Scottland. Rosanna is also a Spy. actualy a double agent. she works on the inside to gain info for us."

What?" was hope's only thought why would there be Scottish spys running around here for? that made not sense at all and who the hell cared anyways!!! "Great if you are throw with the story telling Can we go find Zak? MY SON IS MISSING!!!!!!!!!"
then hopes real mom and dad came in with Zak and said.......

Parakeet
Parakeet
"Look who I've found..I just happened to see Sammy come in with this little guy..I recognized him right away.." Hope flew across the room and hugged her little boy..she cried tears of pure joy..Then she looked at Doug and said," Abe just told me the most fantastic story..something about Spy's or something..what is this all about.?..I want to know right now what the heck is
going on here..?..This has been the most terrible day that I can remember..I'm so confused..first there was the Ernesto thing, then the Julie thing and the Bo and Billie thing and fighting with Aunt Rosanna.. Oh..now I've found my little boy.." She leaned her head on her father's shoulder and sobbed, please help me to understand all this .." Doug started to explain...

shootingstar123

When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are, anything your heart desires will come to you.
Koala
Koala
but then there was a know at the door someone opened the door and Ernesto and Juilie came in with guns Billie followed right be hind and said.........

Koala
Koala
we need more writers posting the ones we have are running out of ideas!!! JustKidding billie really replied.............

Parakeet
Parakeet
"Ok.. everybody down on the floor.."..There was a scramble of bodies hitting the floor all at one time..It made such a clatter that Hope was able to get away and push herself and Zak out the door..They ran down the hallway and into the elevator..Billie was in hot pursuit..She arrived at the elevator door just in time to have it close in her face..Hope knew that she must stop the elevator on a floor that Billie wouldn't think of..so she hit "B"..Down they went..Floor 3, 2, 1 then "B"..the doors opened and to Hope's dread, Stefano DiMera was standing there..He was smiling like the rat he is..He said, "Good Evening..Hope,..I see you have fallen into my plans just like I knew you would.. Now give me the boy and come with me.."..She tried to scream but Stefano's henchman, Bart, grabbed her and dragged her out of the elevator.. Then..

shootingstar123

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I'm going to finish typing this today and add an ending. Then I have a surprise for everyone.

AJ Alexander (aka: Bubbles)
Weight Loss Editor

Koala
Koala
I like Surprises!!! and I was running out of story ideas!!! Thanks Bubbles!!!

Parakeet
Parakeet
Me Too...Can't wait to see what the surprise is..Thanks Bubbles..This was fun..!!! grin

shootingstar123

Koala
Koala
I wonder if Bubbles is haveing as much trouble as we were trying to make sense of the story! lol *blushing embarest red*

Page 15 of 17 1 2 13 14 15 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/09/24 08:32 AM
Sewing Sheer Fabrics
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/08/24 01:27 PM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/01/24 04:43 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/01/24 01:09 PM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.