Hello everyone, it's been a while since the incident, and here is a serious update: the cure worked wonders, and now I'm very very very happy. I do need to keep using the special shampoo or it will come back, but apart from that, I don't have to change a thing.
A couple of notes:
- the infection was indeed yeast, it's something EVERYBODY has, but for most people, our own body can keep it under control. Apart from some people who can't, like me for instance.
- it's not contagious, you can't get it from sharing a comb or going to a specific hairdresser, it's just something everybody has and it's not transferable. Even if it would be, most of us wouldn't have trouble with it since your body can cope with it.
- for those who are interested: it's called "Pityriasis Amiantacea"
- I can do with my hair whatever I want, I just have to keep using the special shampoo or it WILL return
- I did look for a different hairdresser in the meantime and think I found one or two who would be fine.
That's it. Thanks for those who supported me and kept me in their thoughts. I'm glad it's over.