Print Thread
Page 11 of 17 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 16 17
Koala
Koala
Juilie and Ernesto walk in....

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Parakeet
Parakeet
By this time, Hope had sunk into a nearby chair..This was all too much for her to understand..Suddenly, there was a noise from the top of the enormous grand stairway..Everyone looked up to see what it was..Glowing red eyes were peering down out of the darkness, at the crowd..then a face began to appear..Celeste gasp, "Stefano..!" He said, " Ah, Welcome, I see you all have arrived safely..I have been anxiously waiting for you..Relax and make yourselves comfortable..I will be reuniting with you shortly.."
Suddenly, with a crash, Bo, Roman & John burst into the room..
They had their guns drawn and..

shootingstar123

When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are, anything your heart desires will come to you.
V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
the glowing eyes disappeared. "Stefano is upstairs." Doug said quickly.

Bo ran up the grand staircase while John and Roman remained downstairs trying to sort things out.

Celeste told Roman that Ernesto and Julie were behind Hope's kidnapping from the hospital and of course they tried to deny it. Hope, starting to grow angry rose from the chair and pulled Ernesto's cell phone from her jacket pocket.

"I answered Ernesto's phone when you called Julie."

Julie was shocked she didn't know what to say. "Hope, I..." was all Julie could get out because Hope slapped her across the face. Ernesto tried to come to her aid but was stopped by John and the muzzle of his weapon.

Julie was on the floor, rubbing her jaw and she looked up and smiled and said, "Do you think that Bo is still going to want you after he finds out that you and Ernesto had a son together?"

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
Parakeet
Parakeet
Hope said, with vengeance in her voice, "Julie, you have always hated me, you have always been jealous of me..but I have always loved you..You were my "Big" sister..My Substitute Mom..and this is how you pay me back ?".. She reached around behind her and picked up a large vase.."Do you think Bo would be attracted to you if you had scars all over your face..?" And with that she threw the vase directly at Julie's face..It smashed into a million shards ripping her skin..Then She turned to Ernesto and said..

shootingstar123

When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are, anything your heart desires will come to you.
Koala
Koala
I never EVER loved you and I NEVER Will you are a coward and a monster You will never be a father to anyone Ever! she picked up a large chunk of glass and drove it right up and through is pelvic bone "I doubt you will ever pee standing up ever again!"
Ernesto growned and past out from pain and blood lose. Hope grabed her son and they ran out of the house Right into Rosanna who said ............

Parakeet
Parakeet
"Well Lass, you did a job on him..Looks like he won't be foolin around anymore.." She was laughing out loud..!! Meanwhile, Bo had watched the whole episode from the top of the grand staircase..He flew down the stairs and out the door..He scooped Hope into his arms, saying, "Hope, I'm so sorry, I didn't have a clue what Julie was up to..I figured Stefano was at the bottom of this somehow..but..Oh I'm so sorry..!"..He embraced her, warmly..Then he noticed a small face poking out from behind Hope..He looked down at this pitiful little boy..and he said to Hope..

shootingstar123

V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
"So, this is your son, huh? Well, Babyface, once this whole mess gets straightened out, I will adopt him and we will raise him right in a loving home." Bo replieds he looked into Hope's crying eyes.

"Bo, I am so sorry. I had no idea what happened with Ernesto. I didn't do..."

"Ssshhh. Don't worry about it, Hope. I am sure he drugged you or it happened while you had amnesia. In any event, it's over and we will be together forever and we will raise your...our son."

They then fell into a deep, passionate kiss and when they finished, they noticed the boy was gone.

"You'll raise nobody." said a voice from within the walls.

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
Parakeet
Parakeet
Bo could see someone dragging the little boy around the corner..Bo said, " It's Rolf, Stefano's right hand man..Stay here, "Fancy Face"..I'll get our boy back.." and he proceeded to chase Rolf down..Then Roman joined in the chase..Suddenly sirens broke the silence of the night..Hope breathed a sigh of relief..knowing that Abe and his men were there to "Take care of business"..!..Abe said,.."Where's Stefano..?"..Hope pointed to the mansion..and he ran into the building..He was shocked to find..

shootingstar123

Koala
Koala
Rosanna had hog tied Stefano! and was kissing Doug! Wheres the Boy?" Bo asked. "the wee laddie gave this bloody fool the slip!" she laughed and said "I figure he when back to his ma!"

"great carry on." he told the lovebirds and ran out to find hope and his Son. They were a family now!

Meanwhile the cops halled Ernesto and Juile out of the mantion and put Julie in the police car and sent Ernesto to the hospital. he had lost a lot of blood and his ah manly parts were never going to be "manly" again! Stefieno was thrown in the back or another car hog tied and gaged.

Rolf Had Hope and the boy at the point of a..........

Parakeet
Parakeet
of a gun..Hope had the boy grasped tightly in her hands..If either one moved, Rolf would kill them both..Bo rushed out to rescue his family but he soon realized he was putting them in harms way..So he said to Rolf, "Rolf, you don't really want to hurt them do you...Is it worth it..?"...Rolf answered, "Mr Brady, I do what I'm ordered to do..Stefano is my boss..and I NEVER go against his orders.." As he was speaking he didn't see Abe, Roman and John closing in on him..And the next thing there was a massive RUMBLE and a CRASH..The walls of the DeMira Castle were caving in..Then...

shootingstar123

Page 11 of 17 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/09/24 08:32 AM
Sewing Sheer Fabrics
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/08/24 01:27 PM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/01/24 04:43 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/01/24 01:09 PM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.