logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 17 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 16 17
Parakeet
Parakeet
a flood of memories can rushing back.. The car slowly moved down the long driveway..The darkness creeped around the them..Hope was filled with terror..She said, "Let's not do this..I want to go back.."..Celeste sternly said to her,"You MUST, my darling, it is written in the stars..Your fate is sealed, we must go on"..They rolled on into the night, when suddenly...

shootingstar123

When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are, anything your heart desires will come to you.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Koala
Koala
Hope had a flash from her childhood. Juile pulling her by her hair and shoving her head under water. Her own mother had done shuch a thing? she remembered the phone call to Ernesto something about the plan was working but someone had found out about it... she thought about how her mom always looked at Bo and her. it became clear. Juile her very own mother wanted Bo. Was Bo in on this too? was Doug? Doug had only been married to juile for a few months but....

she fliped floped between calling Juile mom or juile. She had always call her Juile her mother had beat her if she hadnt. She sometimes forgot that Juile was her mother or even kin to her. after Ernesto had kidnapped her all those years ago when she had come back trammatied and shell shocked Juile had been the adoring loving mother Hope had always craved growing up and she had forgot how cruel her childhood had really been.
"And those cows will fly if they eat pig poo!" celeste was saying
What? said Hope.
"ou were lost so deep in thoughts that I thought I would make up a story and entertain myself. it is going to be a long night."
they laughed one of those half hearted laughs and sat in the car bracing themselvies for what was to come. Celeste Knew they were sisters but she didnt know if Hope did or not. Celeste ranaway from home at 15 leaving Hope to find for her self at her tender age of 7. how she had regerted that! all she could do what pray that Hope would understand and forgive her. After all there brother had left her with there mom when she was hopes age and he was long gone now he never once looked back and when Celeste tried to find him and managed to do so after 5 yrs he said nothing but "I am no longer your brother and I never was or will be"
"...and trees walk around at night looking for water if you dont water them enough." hope was saying
they laughed yeah they where sisters with the same humor and looks.

they walked up the stairs to the house and open the door and then......

Parakeet
Parakeet
they hear a sound that made them both tremble.."What was that, squeaked Hope..?".."It sounded like a moan..Only the dead could produce a sound like that, said Celeste."..The door slowly opened..they were staring into total darkness..Suddenly a pair of glowing red eyes floated out at them from behind a cabinet..then there was a horrible smell, like something dead..and then a wicked laugh..It stopped them in their tracks..Suddenly Hope felt a touch on her shoulder..It was behind her..she realized no one was behind her...and she let out a SCREAM...Then..

shootingstar123

When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are, anything your heart desires will come to you.
Koala
Koala
Roseanna and Doug poped out laughing! Roseanna nearly in tears over the look on there faces "Och Ma lassies "tis o wee bit Jumpy!!!" Welcome to Base Hope! We figured you'd get away from Ernesto but we didnt think it would be so soon but Celeste said it would not take you long" Doug rattled on.
Hope remembered something about them saying base back in the field but she still didn't understand what was going on.

Celeste held her hand and asked hope "Do you remember anything be fore Ernesto took you all those years ago? Do you remember our mom and how she was?" Celeste did not mean for OUR mom to slip out but Hope didnt call her on it so....

Doug came forward to explane to hope what she could not piece to gether he started with....

V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
telling her who her parents really were. "Your parents are Calliope and Eugene and Stefano has long since done away with them. He tried to adopt you but something happened and he was called away for years trying to clean up some mess from one of his "businesses" and has been gone for years, so the parents you know now as your parents are really your adopted parents. Stefano has always been mad about this and has held a grudge for years and that is the reason he has tried to hurt and kill you and the ones close to you all of these years."

Hope was trying to process all of this information when they suddenly heard a noise from the basement...

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
Parakeet
Parakeet
it sounded like something tapping or lightly knocking..tap..tap..tap..They all became silent for a moment..
Then Hope slowly tiptoed over to the sound..She pressed her ear against a wall..hoping to discover what it was..she said,
this sounds like someone tapping Morse Code..." Soon Doug, who was a expert in the Code, started writing the message down..He wrote, "HELP..I'm a prisoner..HELP !!"..Then...

shootingstar123

Koala
Koala
Hope thought she could not take one more suprise! not one more for the rest of her life enough was enough! things were bad and she though the last time i thought that they got worse so why the hell not? She consentrated on where the tapping was coming from it was behind the wall yes but it sounded like a pipe? the person had to be in the basement or under the house where the all hung out. she started off at a dead run going right to the stairs she would wonder later how she knew that there was stairs the the basement or even where the basement was...she reached for the spare key above the dressed and behind the vase of flowers, by the time she got the door open and headed down the stairs the others voices faded into her ears Stop but no Did hope lession to them saying it was a trap not one bit! she flew down the stairs and when to a place so horred she thought it really only existed in her nightmares but she faught the flashback.

She found a small child beaten and tied to the pipe. the boy had red hair and green eyes. he may have been 10 maybe he was dirty and cold and not wearing a stitch of anything but the rope he was tied with. hope untied the rope and all the time she talked brightly about how she use to play down here and how she had found herself in the same place and could not for the life of her self figure out how she had got her self tied up and traped! and now look a new kid had taken her place... the boy was lier of her ok so he was advidly terrified of her! she made short work of the ropes but kepted the rope around him so he would not run. "there are traps down her when we get out of here i promise i will like you run anywhere you like but we have to be careful. Ok?" the boy said nothing just looked at her so she figured on that meaning ok she picked him up and tiped toed her way through the basement and when she got to the stairs she put the boy down and untied the ropes. everyone just stared at hope and the boy but the look on hopes face said back off and shut up. DO NOT SCARE THE BOY!!! they all steped a way and sat down scatered out through the room Celeste took off her top shirt and tossed it to Hope "Here he needs something to wear I wouldnt want to stand there naked either. Sorry Kid I know its not real manily..." she trail off Hope knelt down by the boy and helped him into Celeste shirt and out of the corner of her eye she saw doug waving some shorts at her. she handed then to the boy who looked shell shocked. but he was free and had some cloths...kinda. she reached into her pockets and handed him a power bar and said "Take it" the boy would not touch it so she opened the bar and took a bit of it and handed it back."take it your free now you can go anywhere you like now. we wont stop you. If you trust us you could tell us where you are from and your name and we could help you get back home." the boy looked up at Hope with tears in his eyes and she knew there was no place for this boy to go he had watched it all fall apart and blow away she forced the flash backs out of her mind she could deal with that later. the others faded into the back ground they didnot like her plan but they would not stop the boy she knew she was in the led here.
The boy with tears in his eyes looked up at hope and said.......

Parakeet
Parakeet
"Mommy, are you my Mommy..?"..Hope felt as if she would faint..She replied...

shootingstar123

Koala
Koala
I'm sorry sweetheart Im not your mom. I wish I had a brave son like you though." Hope said. the boy filled with tears not yet cried ......

Parakeet
Parakeet
Doug stepped in front of Hope and pulled her aside..He said, "Hope, I have something to tell you..I don't know how I'm going to say this..But, .. well actually, You ARE this little boys Mommy..!!".."After Ernesto kidnapped you, you had a baby..You don't remember it because you had amnesia..It was a little boy..We only saw him one time, I remember his beautiful eyes, he was stolen out of the hospital..We were told he had died but later we found out Stefano had him taken..We searched and searched but we had no luck..I'm so sorry .." and he began to sob. Hope grabbed her heart..her thoughts were spinning.."What..He's my child..I'm his Mother..?" Then..

shootingstar123

Page 10 of 17 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/09/24 08:32 AM
Sewing Sheer Fabrics
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/08/24 01:27 PM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/01/24 04:43 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/01/24 01:09 PM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.