Print Thread
Page 9 of 17 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 16 17
V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
she got a phonecall. It was a male voice whom she didn't recognize.

"I know what you and Ernesto are up to. I know Ernesto has Hope and I know you are trying to claim Bo. It's not going to happen. I will see to that."

Looking like she saw a ghost, her hands shook as she dialed Ernesto's number.

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Koala
Koala
Mean while Hope was in closed in Ernestos arms he had her pened neatly up against the wall with his body. Please she beged dont do this!!! ernesto frowned and replyed "dont you remember what how it use to be? we use to be lovers. I remember the things you use to do to me..... willingly!" she screamed and faught but it was for nothing. he shuter up with a kiss.

What had the told her about him? she was scared of him... he had...

Parakeet
Parakeet
torchered her unmercifully..Keeping her caged in a darkened room for days at a time..She couldn't remember making love to him willingly..No..it wasn't the way he said..they were "NEVER" lovers..She thought, "I won't do this again..no way"..She began to search her pockets for anything she could use to keep him away from her..Thank God she found...

shootingstar123

When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are, anything your heart desires will come to you.
Koala
Koala
small nail file she could use to cut him. no that would [censored] him off not kill him what could she do? go for the neck and hope it cut the vain so he would bleed to death? it wasnt sharp enough for that "now what?" she thought?.

Parakeet
Parakeet
He suddenly spun her around..her back was to his chest..He had his arms around her neck..Quick, she thought, "he mustn't find the nail file"..Everything was happening so fast, her mind said,
"Do something..DO SOMETHING"..Suddenly she raised her right foot up and slammed it down on top of his foot with a crunch..He immediately let her go, and bent down to soothe his aching foot..Now the table was turned, she plunged the nail file straight into his back burying it deep into his flesh..The shock of it, stood him straight up..He staggered and collapsed..She ran to the door and...

shootingstar123

When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are, anything your heart desires will come to you.
V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
found it was locked. She pounded on it and screamed for help but it was to no avail. She finally mustered up the strength and courage to go over to Ernesto and try to search his pocket for a key as he writhed on the floor.

She found his cell phone instead and it surprised her as it vibrated in her hand suddenly. She was shocked when she saw Julie's number calling through. She answered it but said nothing and waited to see what happened. Julie said, "Ernesto..."

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
Parakeet
Parakeet
"It's me, I just got a strange phone call..I didn't recognize the voice but whoever it was said they new of our plans..What should we do", she said with a whimper in her voice.."I'm afraid what Hope will do to me if she finds out..Why she might even Kill me".. "Ernesto, are you there..Hello..Hello.." Hope was stunned..Julie had planned this all the time..but why..?? What was her incentive..? Of course she had no idea Julie was after Bo...Anger boiled up in Hope's heart..She opened a window and crawled out on to the street..and then she...

shootingstar123

V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
flagged down an oncoming car. It was Celeste!! Hope was shocked and didn't know what to do, so she began to run but when Celeste called out to her, Hope stopped and turned to look at her.

"Hope, I am here to help! Please come and get in the car."

Hope was confused and scared but...

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
Parakeet
Parakeet
Celeste said, "Darling, I've been having these feelings..They keep nagging at me..so I did a reading and I was told of a plot to destroy you and Bo..The Spirits led me straight to you..Darling are you OK.." ? Hope said, "No.. It's Julie and she's with Ernesto and...".."Shhhh, now" said Celeste, " I can help you..Here's what we are going to do..."

shootingstar123

V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
Hope listened to the plan intently but was still a bit skeptical because of her long time association with Stefano.

When Celeste asked where Ernesto was now, Hope told her what happened and Ce;este said, "Okay, the first place where we have to go is Aremid. I think we will find some answers there."

Hope didn't want to go to Aremid but she figured she had to trust Celeste, but not fully. She tried to call Bo to let him know what was going on but his phone was off. She was worried because it wasn't like him to have his phone off.

Reluctantly, Hope went with Celeste to Aremid and when they arrived at the old Dimera mansion...

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
Page 9 of 17 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/09/24 08:32 AM
Sewing Sheer Fabrics
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/08/24 01:27 PM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/01/24 04:43 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/01/24 01:09 PM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.