Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
C
chloe21 Offline OP
Zebra
OP Offline
Zebra
C
If you could choose one thing that has helped you lose weight, what would it be?

I've found that cutting back on nighttime snacking helps. Especially not eating past dinnertime.

FavoriteTraditions.com
Life's Special Moments
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Zebra
Zebra
That's a great tip, Chloe and one that I struggled with for years! It does help when you stop, too.

Another one that works for me is to closely watch the carbs that raise blood sugar and cause cravings--white flour, sugar, potatoes, and the like. I think restricting these has helped me lose the most weight. Plus, you really feel better!

J
Koala
Koala
J
Both of these are great weight loss tips.

I also drink lots of water and green tea. It keeps the impurities flushed out and green tea boosts the metabolism. It also helps fill you up so you aren't hungry.

I've found if you eat a nutritious diet, you don't crave "bad" foods. Sometimes you have cravings or want to binge eat because your body needs something it isn't getting. If you are getting all the necessary nutrients through supplements and the food you eat, getting enough sleep and exercise, you won't have unhealthy food cravings anymore-and you'll feel much better!

E
E
For me its having a pure heart, and letting the cares of the
world not to burden me.
Understanding that this body doesn't define me,this
earth is a temporary stop. So I will be a good
steward. My greatest assets are my mind and soul.

Eric Odera,
www.ericodera.com

Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
I substitute cakes for cereal bars, i have frozen yogurt, or soy instead of ice cream, just the little changes can help. i just wish i would follow my own advice

Rosie L
B
Parakeet
Parakeet
B
For me it's walking every day without fail. Usually about an hour. It keeps me stress free as well as slimmer. With two small kids, I have lots of busy stress!

E
E
Another weight loss tip:
Performing running sprints is also an excellent way of burning excess body fat, and getting the abdominal area really cut. I took some time observing great athletes like Jackie Joyner Kersee, Laila Ali as well as wide receivers in the NFL , they are a clear testimony of what sprinting can do for you. A great combination is when you combine some distance running with the sprinting, and icing it up with some boxing or martial arts.

Your dreams come true!
Eric Odera,
www.ericodera.com

R
R
Hey Chloe,

I just lost 15 pounds off of wii sports for the Wii in about 2 months, great and fun workout. It's also fun for the family and keeps them in shape, highly reccomended. Wii Fit is coming out sometime soon also, can't wait to get that, it has over 40 different workout programs like yoga and it also measures your BMI and heart rate, sounds awesome!

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Drinking tons of water is key for me. It really helps your body metabolize well. Vitamins are important too!

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
E
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
E
My secret is a diet of 50-75% veggies and fruits everyday. A high alkaline diet does more than help you burn body fat for energy, it also helps to strengthen your immune system and improve elimination.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Alice - Weight Loss 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.