Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 28 of 134 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 133 134
H
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
H
I bake or make soup and that warms the kitchen. I am fortunate to have a fireplace and have a fair amount of wood that falls on my property, but i'd like to get a fireplace insert so that more of the heat comes into the room, and i need to have the wood cut.

Today i am looking forward to finishing a knitting project and pattern for a workshop i will teach in a few weeks.

I'm looking forward to talking to friends.

It is another beautiful day, and i'm looking forward to trying to get some things done while reassessing my future plans.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
H
Shark
Shark
H
I got two books of James Herriot on ebay. Looking forward to get them soon.

H
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
H
I loved James Herriot also. smile

Today Gretchen might get her things and her car away from here, and if she doesn't, then i know my next steps, so i'm happy this is going to be resolved this week!

This morning i am writing a knitting pattern with my knitting in my lap.

This morning i ordered a book about health that will hopefully help me prevent some problems and help me to feel better.

This afternoon i will go to knitting and fix Janet's vest and there will be many women there and lots of laughter.

It's a cold day but sunny and very beautiful. We couldn't have asked for a nicer autumn. Technically we haven't even had "Indian Summer" yet, because there has not been a hard frost.

L
Gecko
Gecko
L
Looking forward to getting off work, going for coffee with an old friend and then best of all....

SLEEPING!!!

H
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
H
hahaha.

Hi Lala! Good to see you again! Have a lovely day. smile

H
Hjm Offline
Shark
Shark
H
Awakening every morning and be thankful for life. Starting a new day with a smile of what ever life throws my way. Who can I help today.

H
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
H
smile That's lovely.

H
Shark
Shark
H
I am trying to do some writing on romantic love.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Haridas, that sounds interesting! wink What historical period does it take place? I love historical romance novels, especially if they take place in Scotland, England or Ireland during the time of the American Revolution here in the states.

Holly, how did your knitting pattern turn out? I hope the book that you ordered will really help you! Hasn't the weather been perfect? Have you started walking? I'm going to start again, first thing in the morning!

Lala, I am really glad to see you here! Are you still loving your new adventure? When are you taking your next big trip?

I am trying to catch up with some reading and writing after spending 3 days away with my husband for our 28th anniversary. It was great. wink My husband is going to watch the football game shortly and I am going to write a few articles.

Have a beautiful day, everybody! smile I am REALLY excited to see some of the regulars back here!!

Trish

H
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
H
I didn't go walking this morning, Babyquacker. I'm glad you mentioned you are walking tomorrow. All right, you heard it here first everyone... i'll go walking tomorrow (Monday). I'll leave the house within the first hour of waking and walk for half an hour. smile I did jump rope for a few minutes just about ten minutes ago. For me, it's an exercise i can do when i'm short on time or when the weather is bad.

And now... i just moved my gym downstairs. It's been on the upstairs porch. Funny... it's no fun working on a metal homegym when it's been out in the cold all night! laugh

Page 28 of 134 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 133 134

Moderated by  JOY (Self Development) 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.