logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Q
OP Offline
Q
i have curly and some what dry hair and i am all the time worried about what to do with them so i keep on looking for any help or kitchen recipe that might help me recently i have come across this site where i have found so much information on hair care.you can also Find Solutions to common hair problems like Damaged, Limp, and Frizzy hair, how to take care of dandruff, and what to do with over processed hair and many other hair problems see details on geoamaan.com for getting rid of dandruff i have avery effective and easy solution that will help you in no time and its also not very costly its infact very cheap. Take some viniger, plain white vineger, or as required by the length and thickness of your hair, then dab and cotton wool in it and apply on your scalp throughly, then keep it there for half an hour, after words wash your hair with your shampoo and you will get amazing results. The vineger not only makes the dandruf go but it will also leave your hair shiny and silky smooth

Last edited by Lynne Chapman; 03/05/08 09:54 AM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
K
Amoeba
Amoeba
K
Really? Just vinegar? I'll try it this weekend! Thanks!

N
N
Originally Posted By: quratulainz
i have curly and some what dry hair and i am all the time worried about what to do with them so i keep on looking for any help or kitchen recipe that might help me recently i have come across this site where i have found so much information on hair care.you can also Find Solutions to common hair problems like Damaged, Limp, and Frizzy hair, how to take care of dandruff, and what to do with over processed hair and many other hair problems see details on geoamaan.com for getting rid of dandruff i have avery effective and easy solution that will help you in no time and its also not very costly its infact very cheap. Take some viniger, plain white vineger, or as required by the length and thickness of your hair, then dab and cotton wool in it and apply on your scalp throughly, then keep it there for half an hour, after words wash your hair with your shampoo and you will get amazing results. The vineger not only makes the dandruf go but it will also leave your hair shiny and silky smooth

Thanks for the great tip and the article was really informative.

Last edited by Lynne Chapman; 03/05/08 09:55 AM.
H
Koala
Koala
H
I tried it years ago but could not get out the smell of the vinegar very easily, and it was annoying to me. You might want to do a test on a strand first and see if you can stand it.

N
N
vinegar works for me, and the smeel just goes away if you rinse you hair throughly with warm water.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Outside the Box Sewing
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/25/24 12:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/21/24 01:27 PM
Fabric Flowers for Spring
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/15/24 10:40 PM
Review - Animated Illustrations by Jamie Bartlett
by Digital Art and Animation - 05/14/24 02:52 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/13/24 08:26 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/13/24 06:20 PM
Review - Adobe Animate Essential Training
by Digital Art and Animation - 05/12/24 05:15 PM
Learn EVERYTHING about Creating Repeat Patterns
by Digital Art and Animation - 05/12/24 05:04 PM
Sewing Sheer Fabrics
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/08/24 01:27 PM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.