Page 2 of 2 1 2
das #342635 09/21/07 06:52 AM
N
nadaurz Offline OP
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
N
Excuse me? If I had wanted to sort through all the stuff google coughs up, I'd have done it. Being an intelligent person, I chose to ask friends. I have just spent the past half hour reading the terms of service, the Buddhist forum rules, and the faq's. I found nothing to support your opinion. However, I did find a rule stating all posts must stay on subject. I started this thread asking for suggestions for learning more about Buddhism, not on how we can jump on alexandra. I, also, found rules about harrassment of other participants. Get my point? Now, as I said before, Jeanette will handle it if there is anything to handle. I'm betting the owner of Bella won't be siding or agreeing with you. It only stands to reason that if I heard of the other here, I'll be mentioning Bella there. Word of mouth equals free advertising. Regardless, I've seen lots of links to other websites, but I've never seen anyone else criticized for it. I think this is more of the crusade against Alexandra and I don't appreciate it interferring with my enjoyment of Bella! Sue

Sponsored Post Advertisement
D
das Offline
Gecko
Gecko
D
This was only a suggestion. Let the owner decide. I apologize if I have troubled you. Sorry. But what I say is correct. Most of the forums do not allow this.

das #342668 09/21/07 09:06 AM
Wolf
Wolf
Let Jeanette decide. She is the moderator.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Jeez calm down everyone...breathe in,breathe out. Ok. Personally I don't mind a related website link posted here in the Buddhist forum, as long as it is related to Buddhism and isn't blatant spam like I know many of you long time vistors have seen (like the shoe ads yesterday...those are annoying). Maybe there is something over at the other forum that they are talking about that we can discuss here. Life is a learning experience, we shouldn't limit ourselves. I feel that Alexandra has not disrespected me at all.

P.S. The only way the owners of BellaOnline.com make money is through the advertisements you see at the top of the forums and at the top and sides of the webpages. And even then they are VERY particular about what they allow on this site. The editors that write here only make money through what we promote through our sites, which for me isn't much. I do this because I love to write, it is great exposure for when I do publish, and I love making new friends like all of you.

Jeanette Stingley - Women's Lit
http://womenslit.bellaonline.com
Wolf
Wolf
Jeanette,

You can become a very successful moderator in a live debate where people are at each other's throats. Did you do any course in negotiation techniques?

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Lisa - Buddhism 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.