#340133 09/10/07 08:28 PM
V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
Let's see...The WWE will not tell us who was suspended but maybe we can do the math.

Umaga was "severly injured" by Triple H on Raw last week and Umaga was one of the ones listed as buying an HGH drug called Somatropin. He also lost his belt to Jeff Hardy.

Santino Marella was also identified as buying drugs too but they are unidentified and he was caned by the Sandman. He may be out for awhile too because of "injuries".

William Regal was named and he was viciously attacked by Cena.

John Morrison lost his ECW title this past tuesday and he was named in the report as well.

Charlie Haas was named, nothing out of the ordinary happened to him except for him and Shelton losing a match to London and Kendrick. It will be interesting to see if Shelton wrestles in singles' matches for the next month.

King Booker was also named in the report as buying HGH drugs. He wasn't on the card but he is supposed to renew his wedding vows in South Africa when RAW goes there.

Mr. Kennedy was also named but nothing unusual happened except he claimed to be Mr. McMahon's illegitimate child and he always said that he has been tested many times and was always clean. Hmmmm....

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
Sponsored Post Advertisement
S
Shark
Shark
S
Vince stated that Kennedy was suspended for stating he was a MacMahon when he wasn't.

Edge, Helms and Orton were also on the list.

V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
Yes, my post was before that happened. When Vince suspended him for saying that he was a McMahon, I just started to laugh and said, "There it is. The suspension."

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
Koala
Koala
I think there is a lesson in all this for everyone out there in computer and tv land...if you do drugs you get your A$$ kicked and then you get suspened or fired!!!

D
DPu Offline
Shark
Shark
D
Add on the Omega Alpha Male Monty "marcus cor von" brown being released. Plus Sandman...geezey oh wheezey!

DPu #342739 09/21/07 12:00 PM
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
I was surprised by Edge being named. Booker...eh...a little surprised a little not.

Jeanette Stingley - Women's Lit
http://womenslit.bellaonline.com
Koala
Koala
Booker i just figured or maybe hoped I dont like him or the thing he calls wife! of course I didnt realy can for Edge but....

#345238 10/02/07 01:18 AM
Koala
Koala
well some of the suspended wrestlers are back! that didnt take long at all!!! I dont think they were realy suspended more like 2 week vacation or may be a month.... I wish my husband could get a month or so "suspention" with pay!!! Hey maybe I will slip him some alergy pills in his coffee you know the ones you take and then have to take a wiz quiz for work and they think your on meth. then maybe they will suspend him with pay and give him a vacation!!!! smile smile smile to bad we just poor old white folks we dont get vacations when we do something illegal we just get fired!!! Oh to be rich and above the law..........?

V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
It didn't seem that long but they were suspended for the month of september. Funny how they all came back on the same night too.

Everyone "healed" from their injuries at the same time. It is quite comical.

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
Koala
Koala
mmm I still think they got a pat on the back for doing drugs! at any other job they would have been fired on the spot! and a month with out pay (if they did indeed not get paid) is like calling in sick one day for any one else! they have money out the (pick any place you like)!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/03/24 09:25 AM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/01/24 04:43 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/01/24 01:09 PM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.