logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#338524 09/04/07 09:44 PM
OP Offline
Hi, My name is Angel Scianna. I am the new editor for the tea site. I am looking forward to meeting all the great people who share my pasion for Tea. If you have any questions or ideas for articles or things you would like to read. Please let me know. I am always available

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Y
Y
Hello Angel and welcome. I'm Yunnan and have been here for a few months. I also have a great passion for tea and alot of tea sources. So if you ever need anything just ask! smile I'm a 50 year old grandma from Indiana, our household consists of DH, grandson Ethan and a Brussels Griffon named Scooby. It's nice to meet you!

OP Offline
Very nice to meet you. I am just relaxing with a nice cup of my favorite black tea. Of course in my favorite blue mug. Although people think I am a little strange when it comes to possesing my mug. I love the flavor of the Tea. I am a definate tea junkie.

Angel Sianna
Tea Site
J
Koala
Koala
J
Glad to see you on the site! Tea is a great subject. I love all kinds of tea, especially loose tea, which I think tastes better than bags.

My husband bought me a Mr Tea pot which makes great iced tea.

I drink mostly green teas these days.

Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
welcome Angel, I'm Rosie,my passion is British Tea

Rosie L
OP Offline
Welcome Everyone, I also have a passion for British teas. I am currently switching back and forward between Tetley British Blend and PG tips. At night time I sip on lemon and green tea. It clears out the head and gives a moment to relax.

Angel Sianna
Tea Site
Welcome! It's very nice to meet you. smile

Amelia Johnson
Party Planning Editor
J
Amoeba
Amoeba
J
Hi! I too am a tea lover, Twinings English Breakfast tea every morning and right now I am having a cup of Green Tea.I have a horrible cold and read that it helps, is that true? What about Camomile?

Jill Valente
Healthy Foods
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
Hey all!

I've been drinking hot lemon tea for years to help with singing. I think I've been hooked on the stuff since I was about 12, LOL! For the same reason, I've never been fond of the British tradition of cream in tea - because it tends to clog the throat.

But my husband introduced me to Twinings Earl Grey - and I'm an addict! I actually like Lady Grey a little better, because I love the extra citrus flavor. And a local tea shop (Teavanna) sells a brand called Earl Grey Creme that is just heavenly.

Chamomile is very soothing for a scratchy throat, although it doesn't necessarily help "heal" from a cold. I believe the mint teas have the best healing properties (if I remember correctly). And then honey also has healing benefits, so sweetening with honey instead of sugar is beneficial.

Michelle Taylor
Marriage Editor
OP Offline
Hello everyone and welcome. It is great to know there are so many of you out there that appreciate tea as much as I do.

Last edited by Angel Tea site; 09/25/07 02:26 PM.

Angel Sianna
Tea Site

Moderated by  mary-tea1 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.