logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
OP Offline
S
Hello All,

I myself have Asperger's Syndrome and have struggled with it all my life. I just wanted to let all of you know that I finally have come across a doctor who has been able to cure over 90% of cases of autism in children under 8. The reason that he cannot cure autism in older patients is that by the age of 8 the brain is more or less set in its basic neuronal structure, and simply doesn't have the ability to change anymore.

However, children under 8 CAN heal from autism. Their brains are still developing, and can regrow lost neurons and neuronal connections that were destroyed by their autism. The doctor's name is Curtis Cripe and his institute is called The Crossroads Institute; his website is www.crossroadsinstitute.org. This guy REALLY knows his stuff, and can tell somebody what diseases they have just by looking at their brainwave patterns. He's really incredible, and even I, who have never responded to ANY treatment for Asperger's Syndrome, have begun to show a good amount of response to his regimen that he prescribed me.

I hope his methods spread and make autism what polio is now: extinct.

Best Wishes,

SomaticHealer

Last edited by SomaticHealer; 09/02/07 02:15 PM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Glutathione is also a product that will help with autism.

Go ahead and do a search that says "glutathione and autism", and read the reports.

All humans are born with Glutathione in our bodies.

Anyway, glutathione studies are showing that autistic people are low in glutathione levels. My signature is a product that has glutathione in it, and enables our bodies to make glutathione again on its own.

There is hope! I have been doing research and trying to find something that will help my 2 young grandchildren that are autistic. We now have them on this new product I am talking about.

Stop the Aging Process, Get Energized,
Stop Diabetes, Take Care of Yourself!
Listen to Dr. Keller's Audio Message.
www.deteraging.com

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.