Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
N
Shark
Shark
N
PERCEPTION. In life, it is always a matter of perception. The differences come from who's eyes you are looking. Another person's perception does not make it so. Look from within. Your perception is the one that matters!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
H
Koala
Koala
H
That's interesting. Where did you find that quote?

laugh I wish i could trust seeing through my own eyes made it so. hahahaha. But i fear that does not make it so, either.

N
Shark
Shark
N
I guess it's my own. It's the way I look at things. From my eyes, it's one way, but from someone else's it may be totally different. Maybe it comes from the glass half empty, half full thing. My difficulty comes from determining whose eyes matter at the time!

Last edited by nadaurz; 08/28/07 02:21 PM.
H
Koala
Koala
H
I think it's very good.

So often we get caught up by someone else's criticism of us or something like that before we even stop to think if it's true.

N
Shark
Shark
N
I think if we find a way to always use our own eyes first, assuming we keep the rose-colored glasses off, we would find our pot of gold. My selfesteem is always highest when I trust my own eyes.

H
Koala
Koala
H
Good point. It's generally about trusting yourself, isn't it? Trusting your own judgment and desires.

What are you doing today Sue?

We've both been in sort of not-a-good-place this week, haven't we? I'm trying to get some writing done and work in the room today, and to get my mood happy and playful again.

N
Shark
Shark
N
Not great, huh? I double kick myself because I've known this day was coming for the past 18 years. It shouldn't be this difficult. Regardless, today the sun shines. One day at a time. I'll get back to you on the art stuff. Hey, thanks, Holly!

H
Koala
Koala
H
Don't worry about that. Just don't let yourself get frozen up right now.

Try to have fun taking action. Look at it this way... what have you got to lose, eh? ---let that free you up. Any direction is better than getting to scared to take action.

Did you see the post i made where i suggested you might look into jobs that offer room and board? What did you think of that idea?

N
Shark
Shark
N
I'm pretty independent when it comes to living arrangements. I could live in a cardboard box as long as it was mine. I think I'll be able to manage a 2bdrm apartment. All I have to do is decide where and do it. I just can't deal with deciding. My stomach starts churning and panic sets in. I've had panic attacks before, but not over something like this. I should be able to do this. I've done it umpteen times before!

G
G
pretty good

Live life to the fullest...and look good doing it
Tateossian
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  JOY (Self Development) 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/29/24 10:15 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:28 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:26 PM
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.