logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#329443 07/17/07 09:30 PM
R
OP Offline
R
I usually search travel websites on the internet during my spare time, I think, when one is tired of present work or life, or just want to change his mind, travelling to foreign country is a good idea, of course got extra money. Before I always go to those places with natural scenery, ancient buildings, that is to say, just for visiting. This time, I want to travel to adventurous and unusual places, I found that tarragona is a nice place for sports fans. Including Sailing, Yachting and Golfing. Another place I want to go to is menorca which is very popular in windsurf.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
R
R
I am going to have a long time vacation. But I don�t know where to go. Maybe traveling abroad is a not bad idea. Changing my mind, closing to the nature and meanwhile learning foreign country�s cultures and arts�. After visiting the websites you�ve suggested, I am going to go to Spain. I also find some wonderful places, such as, vancouver and bournemouth which are welcome modern city bursting with youthful and innovative spirit. If there�s anything I need to care about in Spain, please let me know. Thanks.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.