Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
G
Amoeba
Amoeba
G
Well I am happy to know that everyone here is happy being alone in life. But I've seen some who could not hang on to a relationship...

But.. then GOD made us this way ... we want to have a partner..

That's how our elders problems us... There should be a valuable reason behind it..

LD
Nursing Job
(Looking for Nursery Job in UK?)
Sponsored Post Advertisement
P
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
P
Originally Posted By: Ganesh J acharya
Well I am happy to know that everyone here is happy being alone in life.

I don't think that it is about being alone in life, but more so content with who we are and where we are at in life. Most who have posted here have expressed that in one way or another.

I come home to an empty house. That does not mean that I am alone. I have several friends all over who I can laugh with, who encourage me, and who will be there for me 24/7. I offer them the same in return.

I am comfortable with where I am at. I do not need a partner to be satisfied or fulfilled. My personal belief is that complete satisfaction in life does not come from the bedroom, but in doing the best I can with my life regardless of the circumstances.

Originally Posted By: KCLady
Quite frankly, the only times that I have been messed up in my life were directly caused by a relationship or a marriage. I cannot believe it took me so long to learn!! lol

I agree!

I do recognise that some people have great relationships and are very happy, but as for myself I have never been happier than I am right now.

Originally Posted By: Cy_Single_Life
I find that the people who generally make comments about others' perceived happiness or unhappiness, are really making a statement about their own situations. They ''want'' to believe that you, as a single person, are unhappy because it makes them feel better about themselves. I say enjoy every minute of single life and don't focus so much on being alone (it sounds like you do not). Ever notice that when something really good happens to you, that there will be some of your friends who just can't be happy for you? Well, it's the same with being single. :-)

I wholeheartedly agree! My thoughts 100%

Thanks, it is nice to know that there are several out there who are content living a single life!

G
Amoeba
Amoeba
G
Originally Posted By: pinklulu

I come home to an empty house. That does not mean that I am alone. I have several friends all over who I can laugh with, who encourage me, and who will be there for me 24/7. I offer them the same in return.

Do you think it is tough being married?

LD
Nursing Job
(Looking for Nursery Job in UK?)
D
Dez Offline
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
D
<<Do you think it is tough being married? >>

How about this rephrasing: It is tough being married to the wrong person.

I don't see anything wrong with being single, however I do think it wrong to perceive "single" with bedhopping to avoid "attachment". (note - not that anyone said that, it is just my comment)

Dez

P
P
Soooo...I kinda just found this site under google, and I'm def not a girl, and I dont think I'm as experienced as most of the women on this thread (I'm only 16) - so I feel a little out of my enviroment lol. Anyways, I did want to say something...After a few girl friends all these teens around me finding "real" love, I'm just a little sick and tired of dating and the whole idea of "needing" someone. I dont believe anyone can complete me, in fact, Im offended when people tell me I needed to be completed. I'm perfect the way I am, I mean, sure i have my down falls, but no girl can ride in and save me from my problems.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Cy_Single_Life 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/11/24 04:36 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/09/24 08:32 AM
Sewing Sheer Fabrics
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/08/24 01:27 PM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/01/24 04:43 PM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.