logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#325188 06/27/07 11:19 AM
L
OP Offline
L
Hi! I have pierced my nose about 2 months ago, and it still looks pretty bad... one the first month I had one lump and I end on poping it crazy I don't know if i did the rigth thing but it went away...
last week it started to grow another lump an i did the same thing. blood and a transparent liquid came out. Now it seems i have a bit of flesh on one side of the hole, and a little brown skin around it, it seams the hole its bigger and not closing as it should... i don't know what to do... I've been putting hot water with sea salt, but i'm getting desperate. Can someone please help me?????How many times a day should i clean it? Jsut clean with sea salt solution? Does H2ocean really works?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
I pierced my own nose and let me tell you, its not supposed to do that. I would let it close and let it heal and then try again. You definitely dont want to get an infection there. Have you called your piercing parlor?

You want the truth? You can't handle the truth!
Elephant
Elephant
At the age of a few months, your nose piercing should not be giving you as much trouble as this is.

The lump that you popped sounds like it was scar tissue, which is why it bled. Your best bet would be to take out the piercing and let it heal, and NOT get it pierced again. Most likely you'll only wind up with more scar tissue and lumps if you do.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.