logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Horror_Editor #324398 06/23/07 01:38 PM
Hi everyone! I'm the new editor for Horrormovies here at Bellaonline and I would really love to get to know everyone. Hopefully you'll all enjoy reading my work and also giving me some knowledge of what sort of horror you would like to see me take a look at.
I'm a huge horror movie fan, but I have to say my favorite is 'A Nightmare On Elm Street' - the original. You'll probably guess from my writing that I hate remakes (most of the time LOL).
Take it easy,
Steven Casey Murray

Steven Casey Murray
HorrorMovies
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Horror_Editor #324399 06/23/07 01:39 PM
Hi everyone! I'm the new editor for Horrormovies here at Bellaonline and I would really love to get to know everyone. Hopefully you'll all enjoy reading my work and also giving me some knowledge of what sort of horror you would like to see me take a look at.
I'm a huge horror movie fan, but I have to say my favorite is 'A Nightmare On Elm Street' - the original. You'll probably guess from my writing that I hate remakes (most of the time LOL).
Take it easy,
Steven Casey Murray

Steven Casey Murray
HorrorMovies
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
I get the fear net channel, on my cable, all horror movies ,just love it

Rosie L
R
R
I think we all love the thrill it gives us and that these movies take us into another world but our own... I have loved them since i was a young child myself.I would have to say The Thing, Pet Semitary, Holloween were my favorites. We dont see them as much with a good thrill but hey maybe we all got spoiled with the good ones at a young age as well with everything else we got as a child ha,ha,ha. Take Care all and i think this is a great spot and a good choice of a subject to start. Thanks. (K)

Take Care....Keep me posted ok..
E
E
Hi, I'm Lori and I'm from Oklahoma, I've been into horror movies since I was a small child. My mom and I had many fights when I was younger because she didn't think I was old enough to be watching (scary movies), but needless to say, that didn't stop me. Some of my first one's I really got into was the Halloween and Friday the 13th movies. My husband is into mainly acton or comedy, so we always fight when it comes time to rent movies, and even if we both get one, then we have to decide which one to watch first.

It's so great to hear from so many people that love horror as much as me. I was always getting told off for watching too much horror when I was a kid, but I think that just makes you want to watch it even more. I think it must be born in you LOL.
I went to see 'Dead Silence' the other day, it was okay but not that amazing. I'm really looking forward to seeing 'All the boys love Mandy Lane' - it reminds me of a short story I once wrote.
Peace to everyone!

Steven Casey Murray
HorrorMovies
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
Hey Steven!

Welcome to BellaOnline (sorry I'm a little late, LOL!)

I've personally been pretty disappointed with the "horror" that's been being put out the past few years. I've always been drawn more to the psychological thrillers than the blood and gorefests, and unfortunately hollywood seems to be drawn to the shock factor here lately. frown

Michelle Taylor
Marriage Editor
Amoeba
Amoeba
If I have to pick two fave horror movie:

The Shining

R
Gecko
Gecko
R
Hi - I am Robin, the Crime Editor and a big fan of horror movies.

So far my favorites are:

The Others - I knew the caretakers were dead from minute one - but the ending - WOW - blew me away. The whole thing throughout was great

Ghost Story - I had read the book and the movie was just as good - I like a real ghost story, not a scientific explanantion at the end

Salem's Lot - book and movie were great!

Halloween - the original, #2 was okay....#3 - don't even mention it......the rest - eh...

Halloween H20 - that was a nice one....all of the tie ins with other things, like Janet Leigh in the cast, and the car she drove, the mention of the Bates motel.......just cool!

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Hi!

I've always been an avid reader. As a kid, my favorite authors were Stephen King, John Saul and Shirley Jackson.
My mother would hide the books from me because I would stay up reading all night.

When I was almost expelled from my Catholic grammar school for having a copy of "The Exorcist" in my locker, mom wanted to send me for psychological testing--LOL!!

I love to be frightened in an "enlightened" way, if that makes any sense.

My all-time favorite horror/thriller movie is Angelheart.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Horror_Movies_Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.