D
Humor helps me become positive.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Wolf
Wolf
I have yet to find a way.

Zebra
Zebra
CDM...And I really am not trying to be provocative, or pick an argument here - but you have been shown and demonstrated many different ways, by many different people.
Do you think you could explain to me why others, using these methods, have found ways, and you have not?
Have you tried these methods and they are not for you, or have you not tried them, because you don't believe they can work for you, or is it something else?
I would appreciate some insight into how you have yet to find a way.....

Wolf
Wolf
Alexandra, I am trying.

H
Koala
Koala
H
I think you are doing fine, cd.

You reminded me the other day to be patient. Sometimes we don't make progress as fast as we would wish, but you are making progress. Look back at the last years... you are better this year than the year before, and the year before that.

This thread made me think of ways we can measure our progress so that we do not feel discouraged. I'll start a new post on that, soon. Unfortunately i can't do it today, but would you think of ideas for it?

Have a great day, cd!

smile

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Humor, music, watching birds, helping others and laughing at silly jokes all make me get into a positive mood. A simple thing that REALLY makes me feel good is smiling at somebody at a stop light when I am in my car. They usually smile back and I can't help but grin because I just smiled at a complete stranger and made them smile, too! It is fun and changes my mood pretty quickly! laugh

Trish

C
Amoeba
Amoeba
C
You know, that sounds like a fun "game" Trish. I will have to try that. I know I feel better (if I'm in a "really bad mood") when I help a stranger by holding the door or some thing like that. Just being kind to some one else makes me feel better most of the times.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Yes, Chris, helping a stranger (or even someone you know) can make a world of difference in how you feel. Isn't that wonderful? Smiling at a stranger in the next car IS a GREAT game!

Trish

Wolf
Wolf
Sometimes when I speak to my housemaid, my mood changes completely. She brings all sorts of news.

Wolf
Wolf
Originally Posted By: hollyelise
I think you are doing fine, cd.

You reminded me the other day to be patient. Sometimes we don't make progress as fast as we would wish, but you are making progress. Look back at the last years... you are better this year than the year before, and the year before that.

This thread made me think of ways we can measure our progress so that we do not feel discouraged. I'll start a new post on that, soon. Unfortunately i can't do it today, but would you think of ideas for it?

Have a great day, cd!

smile

Ideas to measure progress?
I go in sine waves.
have you studied about sine waves?

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  leahmullen 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.