logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12
hollyelise #321267 06/11/07 05:59 PM
Shark
Shark
Holly, perhaps a good compliment is meant to inspire you to simply WRITE MORE smile

Tami is an Executive Leadership and Business Women's Coach. She invites women to use their genius in business in today's wild economy. http://www.UlimateBusinessCamp.com
Sponsored Post Advertisement
hollyelise #321373 06/12/07 05:13 AM
D
das Offline
Gecko
Gecko
D
Holly,

I used to feel same with compliments.
Then I read in a book- accept the compliments.
So I changed myself.
Now if anybody compliments me, I accept it.
I honor the other person by doing that.

You can also accept my compliments and honor me.
You are a very gifted person. Like a diamond that never recognizes its worth, you do not recognize your true worth.

I may be a lunatic but I used to be a genius in my field and I never compliment people easily.
I compliment with heart if I find somebody worthy of that.

You are a very worthy person. So is tami.

And yes, Holly, you are a rare kind. Please recognize your worth and get ahead in life. You will reach the stars one day.

US is a leader because it has citizens like you.

das #321374 06/12/07 05:15 AM
D
das Offline
Gecko
Gecko
D
And thank you Tami, holly, kerryanne and also Alexandra, for showering so much love on me.

das #321375 06/12/07 05:24 AM
D
das Offline
Gecko
Gecko
D
Holly,

Your post about optimism.

You speak of beliefs.

I have a belief that I can never be a healthy person(physically)
I have been keeping bad health for last about 20 years and this idea has now got fixed in my mind.

How do I change that belief?

das #321377 06/12/07 05:39 AM
H
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
H
I have some wonderful recorded tapes by Deepak Chopra, M.D. titled, "Magical Mind, Magical Body." He is so smart and explains things so well, that the atoms in our bodies are constantly replacing themselves... that the body we have six months from now is a new body. I don't think i can explain it well. He includes lots of practical advice on health as well... such as how to breathe, improve eyesight, and talks about cancer, too. I think you would like his approach. Can you get a hold of the tapes?

hollyelise #321380 06/12/07 06:36 AM
D
das Offline
Gecko
Gecko
D
I can try. Yes as our cells renew themselves our body gets replaced. But because of genetic control the new cells behave same as old cells. Our whole body renews itself continuously.

I had some books by Dr. Chopra. I may get these tapes in Mumbai. Thanks for suggesting.

Holly,
I am focusing on belief. How to change the belief about ill health?

das #321418 06/12/07 09:35 AM
J
Koala
Koala
J
das, I don't agree that because of genetic control our new cells are the same as our old cells. I believe in the body's ability to regenerate healthy cells in place of diseased or ill cells if we focus on that. I read someplace that when a person is sick or has a disease, they focus on that instead of the 99% of their body which is not sick or diseased, the 99% which is healthy. This causes it to grow and become larger in our lives.

How to change your belief about ill health? Here is a great ebook that would help you, I know. It's free to download. It's called The Science of Being Well by Wallace Wattles. His book the Science of being Rich was that basis for the Secret and it is also available other places for free download.

The Science of being well explains how to use our mind to achieve good health, no matter what condition we are starting out in.

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

joanj #321425 06/12/07 09:50 AM
D
das Offline
Gecko
Gecko
D
Joan, what you are speaking is about positive thinking and power of mind. I was speaking purely of science.
But you make sense.

das #321475 06/12/07 12:58 PM
Shark
Shark
Hi das,

Quantum physics is now discovering that at the base of every molecule is energy, not "matter" like they once believed. They are now beginning to prove that we can impact this energy by using our minds. It actually IS science that we can impact molecules and therefore cells, just by how we think. We can no longer separate science and mind.

There's a great movie that demonstrates this called, "What The Bleep Do We Know?" I'm not sure where you can get it, but a search on the internet may turn up something.

The key is in "choosing" what we believe. I too, have had health issues, but I choose not to let the past determine my future any longer. We cannot change our past physical selves, but we can give our bodies what they need to heal. We can feed our body nourishing food. We can provide a loving and reduced stress environment so that our bodies can do what they are programmed to do: HEAL! With our minds, we can think health and wholeness and invite healing to happen.

Finding this out (and choosing to believe it) has had a tremedous difference in my life. I am a personal testimony of this being true.

When you get a cut, does it actually heal? If so, your body knows how to heal. The question is, "Will you choose to believe it?"

Tami is an Executive Leadership and Business Women's Coach. She invites women to use their genius in business in today's wild economy. http://www.UlimateBusinessCamp.com
Tami S #321481 06/12/07 01:26 PM
Zebra
Zebra
Tami I am so glad you posted this. I had heard the same, but wqas reluctant to post because I actually had doubts as to whether Das would believe it or not!
HH the Dalai Lama has worked extensively with Scientific Bodies who research the power of the Mind and its effect on the body, and has also assisted with research in exactly the sphere of science you mention. healing through positive attitude. He has always said that if Science came up with indisputable evidence to discredit or alter the teachings of Buddhism, then of course he would have to change his views.
so far, nothing has ever suggested that meditation and Buddhist teachings are at fault, with regard to permitting the Mind to cohesively support the Body as you outline....

Thank you for your post.

Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12

Moderated by  JOY (Self Development) 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.