logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#320388 06/07/07 09:42 PM
G
OP Offline
G
I'm a newly out lesbian, and I've recently realized I'm attracted to my best friend. We've been hanging out a lot more lately because we work together. But, I've been staying over at her house more lately because it's easier and saves on gas. During the past month, I've become more and more attracted to her. I don't know if she feels the same way about me though (although I think she might). Lately when I stay at her house (she has two twin beds in her room) she switches her bed around so that her head is near my bed. She also pokes me playfully (something she never used to do) and calls be daily, even if we have seen each other all day (and we talk for hours which we never did). The latest development is that I am going to be house sitting for my brother and she wants to take the time off work to come stay with me.

We've been friends for many years and I don't want to do or say anything that will ruin our friendship. Is she attracted to me or is it my own lust for her? What do I do to not ruin the friendship, but let her know I am interested?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
gravelqueen #320551 06/08/07 09:27 AM
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Your situation is one that many newly out lesbians have lived through. I always suggest a discussion between the two. I have known some who have lived as partners for decades and wished they had told each other of their feelings earlier. Others have indeed lost a friendship. I think much of the outcome depends upon your ages and life experiences.
If you lose her friendship by opening up to her, she was not your friend to begin with.

Jan Goldfield

Moderated by  Kate Relationships Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.