M
Mindy - Offline OP
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
M
.Ever wonder where we get these crazy statisics such as
.gays die 20 years earlier than hetros?
.lesbians are more likely to have a car accident (WHAT?? haha)
.17% of gays eat human feces
.there should be concentration camps to hold all sexually active homosexuals
.we should all have to wear warning labels (much like the stars the jews had to wear?
.beign gay makes you 10-20 percent more likely to molest a child
.Lesbians are 487 times more likely to die of murder, suicide or accident as straight women.
.Gay men are 18 times more likely to die in car accidents.

.and here is an amusing quote from Cameron himself "Every year, a quarter or more of homosexuals visit another country.20 Fresh American germs get taken to Europe, Africa and Asia. And fresh pathogens from these continents come here. Foreign homosexuals regularly visit the U.S. and participate in this biological swapmeet." did you know that we were the only ones who travel? gosh you straight people must be bored according to "Dr" (he lost his title) Cameron.

Dr. Cameron who takes his own agenda and maniupulates science in a desperate attempt to prove it - other scientist have quickly disproved this laughable statistic. The research you are using is also from a man who said and I quote "study concluded that lesbians are 300 times more likely to die in car accidents than heterosexual women" Let me also aknowledge that his primary choice for publishing (because no one else will)is Psychological Reports which is known for printing ANYTHING for 27.50 a page...this info is then spewed across anti gay groups websites and news sites and considered fact...and at this point and his own distaste for our lifestyle threads back to the fact that a pedophile (male) molested him. He himself formed the Institute for the Scientific Investigation of Sexuality (ISIS) where he declared himself the "head" and then proceeded to annoucn his first project and at the same time (before research had been conducted) he announced what he would find! Cameron also throws out statisics that homosexuals are 10-20 percent more likely to be pedophiles - this was based entirely on study that said more boys were sexually assulated than girls when asking the pedophiles most actually identfied as heterosexual (except for in there criminal acts) or strictly as pedophiles (no sexual attraction to adults at all)

Through his aids activism he actually proposed concentration camps for sexually active homosexuals it is also promosed that we wear warning lables so we can be identified. Dr. Cameron then claims to care about us Homosexuals are sexually troubled people engaging in dangerous activities. "Because we care about them and those tempted to join them, it is important that we neither encourage nor legitimize such a destructive lifestyle."

I would also like to aknowledge that the majority of his "research on the death rates and disease rates is conducted from STD clinics and obituaries. The death rate saying that we homosexuals die younger is based on him taking obituaries from a gay press and then from a regular newspaper and comparing the ages there are MANY flaws in this. Flaw one most elderly gay aren't "out" and in fact statistically most tell less than 25 perecent of those they know that they are gay meaning they would NOT be in the gay press - also the gay presses are often aimed at a younger crowd and so no an elderly persons family would not know about it - Cameron would also NOT release how he knew whether a person was gay or straight (in a regular newspaper).

I am glad I have this information that I can now (and rightly) discredit that the anti gay statistics thrown at me

feel free to ask about the CREDIBLE sources this is from (most of it came from Cameron's own articles and many popular anti gay new sites.

Mindy, Adoption Editor
Adoption Site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Elephant
Elephant
- gays die 20 years earlier than hetros -

The average male my age (29) has a life expectancy of 76.3 years.

If you smoke 20-40 cigarettes a day (1-2 packs) subtract 8 years. If you drink alcohol more than 2 per day, subtract 2 years for every 2 drinks beyond that. If you are sedentary in work and outside of work, subtract 2 years. If you are often bored and depressed, subtract 1 year. If you are under chronic emotional stress and anxiety, subtract 2 years. If you are highly aggressive, competitive, or easily irritated, subtract 1 year. If you live in a polluted environment, subtract 1 year. If you work in a polluted environment, subtract 3 years. If your blood cholesterol is 220 or more, subtract 1 year. If your hdl cholesterol is low, subtract 1 year. If you frequently take drugs for recreation purposes, subtract 2.

so if all of this was true, including drinking 4-6 drinks (2-3 beers) a day, you rlife expectancy would be 47.3.

According to the "research" presented, I am therefore better being gay than a smoker, who likes to have a few drinks, lives in an industrial society, am a male, and like to eat processed or fast food.

Research and "stats" can be twisted any way a person wants. It's called being subjective.

- lesbians are more likely to have a car accident -

Blind people are more likely to have a car accident than a non-blind. A person who speeds is more likely to be in an accident than a person who obeys the speedlimits. A teen is more likely to be involved in an accident over an adult. A Foreign driver is more likely to be in an accident than a native.

once again... research can be twisted to the way I want.

- 17% of gays eat human feces -

80% of the beef in America contained the microbes found in human fecal material, Therefore, it can be said, that only 20% of humans in the US don't eat human fecal material. This does not take into consideration any uncooked vegitable materials, water consumed from a tap or natural body of water, nor from consumation from the person after not cleansing themselves properly after deficating.

NEXT

- there should be concentration camps to hold all sexually active homosexuals -

There should be holding cells for people with an IQ lower than 100. There should be holding cells for people who cheat on a partner. There should be holding cells for smokers. There should be holding cells for anyone who has a piercing, a tattoo, a clean shaven face, anyone who gets their hair clippered, wears unnatural cloth, who wears clothing blends, who lives with someone they are not married to, doesn't have a college education, is poor, didn't have two parents who were married, are the product of a non-married couple, or who have brown eyes!

Kill them all!

- we should all have to wear warning labels (much like the stars the jews had to wear -

I am not going to even go there.

- being gay makes you 10-20 percent more likely to molest a child -

Thats not too bad considering 70% of all child molesters are white, married, protestant, middle class males with a family containing children. Only 17% of convicted male child molesters identify as gay... whats the other 83%'s excuse? Maybe child molesters are messed up no matter what their sexual orientation may be.

- Lesbians are 487 times more likely to die of murder, suicide or accident as straight women -

First, where are those numbers coming from? Only since the mid 90-s has the FBI collected data on crimes involving homosexual oriented (meaning crimes aimed at homosexuals) crime.

Secondly... a person is more likely

- One study reports that the average Homosexual has between 20 and 106 partners per year. The average heterosexual has 8 partners in a lifetime. -

SINCE WHEN? Who are they interviewing? Sluts and nuns?

I have had, count them, TWO partners! TWO! And I am almost 30 years old and have been to university, and I lived in the third largest city in the US who had a very active BoysTown (gay district).

Most of the homosexual people I know, and there are a lot I know, have had LESS sexual partners than most heterosexual women. One group (about 4or 5) of girls (straight) I know have probably slept with over 500 people by their own admittance this past school year alone. Most of the people I give talks to have slept with over 50 people and they are all straight.

- Gay men are 18 times more likely to die in car accidents -

Glad I am not a lesbian then! LOL

The point of all this. Research is very subjective unless it can be re-created ACCURATELY in a LAB MULTIPLE times by DIFFERENT people who are NOT paid to get results. Research can be and is twisted any which way of sunday.

So like my mom said... I will take everything you say with a grain of salt and hopefully some day that salt doesn't burn my wounds.

J. Ruel - Gay Lesbian News Editor

Check out the latest article on the Gay Lesbian SITE or Join us in the FORUM

Questions? Comments? Story Ideas? SUBMIT THEM HERE

Former Editor of the HIV/AIDS, HAIR, HISPANIC CULTURE, and GAY LESBIAN RELATIONSHIPS sites here on BellaOnline!
Koala
Koala
So like my mom said... I will take everything you say with a grain of salt and hopefully some day that salt doesn't burn my wounds.

I love that!!!

Elephant
Elephant
it reminds us to take things in stride.. that people can say anything, it is until it actually hurts us that we really feel it.

So I say keep throwing the salt because I have no wounds open for them to sting LOL

J. Ruel - Gay Lesbian News Editor

Check out the latest article on the Gay Lesbian SITE or Join us in the FORUM

Questions? Comments? Story Ideas? SUBMIT THEM HERE

Former Editor of the HIV/AIDS, HAIR, HISPANIC CULTURE, and GAY LESBIAN RELATIONSHIPS sites here on BellaOnline!
M
Mindy - Offline OP
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
M
percisely and this info hopefully will help prevent wounds for some people ... lol that is the truth the speak its laughable at best and yet they throw it at us like we're supposed to change as a result

Mindy, Adoption Editor
Adoption Site
Koala
Koala
lol and the bible says we are the salt and the light of the earth! and The Word is a two edged sword!

in other words it cuts both ways!! it can heal and it can kill!!

I just like the we are the salt and the light of the earth because what good is salt if it leaves a bad taste?

BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
Fear is ugly.

There are very few instances these days where fear is actually grounded in anything other than perception. Soldiers, firemen, policemen...they know what real fear is. For people like this Cameron, it seems like they need fear in order to feel alive, so they make it up. Adrenaline does give a kick. smirk

A quote I love, from a very unlikely source, is this:

Quote:
A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it.
(Men in Black)

Unfortunately there are a few individuals who are dumb, panicky, and dangerous - and they spearhead the rest of the panicking mob.

Michelle Taylor
Marriage Editor
J
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
J
As far as child molesters go, homosexuals are overrepresented in child molesters. It does not matter if they identify themselves as gay or not. Not all child molesters are homosexual but all men who molest little boys are committing homosexual acts. They are of course of the same sex. So while there is a tiny percentage of the general population that is homosexual there is a huge percentage of child molesters that molest children of the same sex. That is homosexual pedophilia and it is the dirty little secret in the gay community that gays do not like to discuss. But it is there.

Koala
Koala
Oh and the dirty little secret of Earth is masterbation!! and 1 in every 3 women in a victom of child molestation or rape! 1 in 5 men is a victom of child molestation! out of the men that are abused 40% was molested by a church preacher so why dont you warn all the world about the evil preachers around the world and call them gay? no you wound not because that would mean that the preachers are going to hell and that dont fit into your nice neat christians and all going to heaven cause was are saved and have fireincureence!!! poor little freak he has so many double standers he cant find his way out!!

Koala
Koala
oh yeah most people in prison claim christian before after and during there stay!!! just a thought!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/03/24 09:25 AM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/01/24 04:43 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/01/24 01:09 PM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.