Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 134 1 2 3 4 133 134
H
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
H
Today i'm looking forward to getting some things done around the house and feeling like i've made progress. I'm also looking forward to reading and being creative. smile

Sponsored Post Advertisement
D
das Offline
Gecko
Gecko
D
I am looking forward to do creative thinking.

H
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
H
That sounds wonderful das! smile Any kind of creativity in particular?

I'm looking forward to working on the spare bedroom... i was stripping ANCIENT wallpaper in there yesterday, and this morning i've been removing all the hardware like the shelving track system and a hung mirror and other stuff. And i am also painting some wood shelves to put in a closet in another bedroom. I love transforming an old house and making it fresh and clean.

I also will be meeting with my friend at the cafe to write this afternoon, as we do every Tuesday and Thursday, and then i have my knitting class to teach and i always look forward to that as well! smile

I feel better already. Just directing my thoughts towards things i know i enjoy!

D
das Offline
Gecko
Gecko
D
I am thinking of how to make a website that is easy to navigate.

H
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
H
That sounds great! laugh

Let's see... this morning i'm looking forward to my classes. And last night i baked a cake to take to my students... it's one of my own invention and i'd like to see how it turns out (tastes). And i'm looking forward to reading more today, i'm in the middle of a couple of good books!

I think it really does help to think of things in the morning or throughout the day of what we look forward to. This morning i woke up crying... not that unusual for me, but it's just a carry over from the past. I feel better as soon as i think of more positive things. smile

D
das Offline
Gecko
Gecko
D
I read edward de bono. I found that thinking is the most difficult task for the mind. I enjoy being alone and think of new ideas that can be implemented on the internet.

H
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
H
I have heard of Edward deBono... isn't he the one who writes about expanding your intelligence?

D
das Offline
Gecko
Gecko
D
He writes about lateral thinking.

D
das Offline
Gecko
Gecko
D
I will be talking of old days and how we grew together with Mr. Mohatta today. I feel nostalgic.

H
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
H
That sounds wonderful. I hope he is feeling better.

The cake turned out well yesterday, and my students loved it and that made me happy. There was none left! laugh

We are now in the lush part of spring! It rained last night, which is good. We needed the rain. This morning the trees and grass are wet but everything is sunny and green with growth.

Tonight my class will be meeting at one of the students' homes, which will make it more like a celebration. It will be lovely!

Page 2 of 134 1 2 3 4 133 134

Moderated by  JOY (Self Development) 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:28 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:26 PM
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.