logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Gecko
Gecko
I have an iPod, which I love (esp. for the car - not having to lug our CDs!), but I admit I haven't completely figured it out yet. I download some from iTunes, but either they don't have or I can't find some of the music I'd like (mostly old stuff that I had on cassettes years ago and never bothered to get on CD, but would like to have in my library). And I guess I'm impatient, because the time it takes to organize my library also frustrates me. Another issue is that I'd also like to be able to load MP3s onto my iPod, which I understand can be done but you have to jump through some hoops (third party software?) to do it. Is that right?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
M
M
Hi Mac! I have a cheap MP3 player. An RCA. I don't like it much. By the way, Nice place ya got here!

Karyn, I'm such an impulse shopper that I really didn't do any research. I'm not disappointed with my purchase, but you are right. There are a lot of mp3 players out there that are cheaper and do just as well as the iPod.

Tbunny, do you mean you have some CD's you want to put on your iPod? You can burn those onto your computer and they should automatically go into your iTunes library.

Marti K - Welcome! And how big is the memory on your RCA mp3 player?

Gecko
Gecko
Thanks mulder - we've actually already done that part. The next step is transferring the music that DH had downloaded as mp3's from other sites (not itunes). Other than that, just digging into the iTunes store for more of the music I used to have on cassettes (back in the day!). Mostly I need to organize, label, make playlists, etc. That's the part that really gets me - I have so little time to play around and figure it out.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Welcome Marti, Karyn and Tbunny.

I could get lost for days playing with play lists and looking up music. Sometimes I feel guilty because it's easier to throw on a CD then mess with my MP3 player. Yikes.

Chel

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I need to update both of my players with some new music. Maybe I will do that this weekend.

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

B
B
if you're going to get an ipod, i would recommend either the shuffle of the 80 gig ipod. if you're gonna spend 300-400 anyways, its worth getting the 80 gig, to get the most space available.

N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
No.

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
It's amazing how much the world has changed. I used to have a massive library of music CDs. Then at some point I brought them all into iTunes so I could listen to them more easily. It seemed amazing at the time. Now I still have this massive library of songs but I pretty much never listen to it. If I want to hear something I tend to go to YouTube. The world keeps changing!

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.