logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Parakeet
Parakeet
I would rather have George Bush Sr. back as president than his son George Bush Jr. G.W. Bush is a terrible sequel to the first President Bush.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Gecko
Gecko
Yeah I think you are right, your president is legitimate child! lol

Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
Bush will be regarded as a stubborn president only when it comes to his persistence in defending America and western civilization.

His father was an average president. George Walker Bush will be ranked with the greatest by our next generation of historians.

U.S. PresidentsBellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
I am sorry Jim but I have to disagree with you. First of all, we haven't won anything in Iraq. It is another Viet Nam there right now.

President Bush is not and will never be "one of the greatest presidents in history."

Clinton was a much better president, albeit, his personal discretions were a little to be desired and NAFTA has all but killed the American economy, however as far as sexual indiscretions go, Kennedy was a whore dog too, the only thing about him was he was never caught.

Thomas Jefferson kept slaves and apparently even bedded at least one of them down and got her pregnant. He and Washington farmed marijuana too. Sure it wasn't illegal then but they both enjoyed smoking it more than tobacco.

President Nixon was a great president as well except for the whole Cambodia - Viet Nam war and the Water Gate fiasco.

Jimmy Carter was a great president too except for the whole energy crunch of the late 70's and Ronald Reagan was a great president and a great orator except for his economic policies that almost ruined this country as well.

President Bush was just lucky there was a terrorist attack on the U.S. during his presidency or there would not have been a second term for him at all.

You cannot tell me that the government does not know where Osama is. This war is very profitable for the president and certain companies like Haliburton so it will go on as long as he is president. He is also making a lot of money off of these high oil prices and is why he isn't doing anything about it.

Hurricane Katrina unearthed a new source of oil that will last this country for decades. Canada too is rich with oil. We need to stop filling the pockets of the fat cats in OPEC and start taking care of our citizens as well.

If President Bush was half as concerned with our country as he is with fighting his "daddy's war" this country will be a lot better off.

I am willing to bet that he has a deal with bin Laden to stop attacking our country. Funny how terrorists groups are being stopped just before their attacks and how these terrorist cells are suddenly being found out about and stopped. I feel Osama is a highly paid government informant now and will be until Bush is out of office.

Remember, 9/11 was the second time bin Laden attacked the WTC. The first time was in 1993. Wait, who was in his last term of office during that time? I will give you three guesses and the first two do not count.

President Bush, a great president? Hardly.

President Bush a lucky president? Most definitely.

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
H
Shark
Shark
H
President Bush, a great president? Hardly.

President Bush a lucky president? Most definitely.

Yep....

Parakeet
Parakeet
[imageBellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
George Bush has got it made now. History will rate him as one of our greatest presidents (like it or not).

V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
Originally Posted By: Jim Colyer
George Bush has got it made now. History will rate him as one of our greatest presidents (like it or not).

Jim do you say this stuff to get a rise out of people or do you actually think like that?

I hope you really are not that misguided to actually think that Bush is going to go down in history as a great, let alone one of the greatest, presidents in history.

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
Koala
Koala
You are ALL WRONG!!!

Abe Lincoin WAS THE BEST!!!!
then its Washington
Then all the others

Bush 2 and then the last is Clinton!!!

Ok so they are tied but....

H
Shark
Shark
H
[quote=Craig58][imageBellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/09/24 08:32 AM
Sewing Sheer Fabrics
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/08/24 01:27 PM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/01/24 04:43 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/01/24 01:09 PM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.