logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
The Democratic Party has become a receptacle for aging hippies who achieved political office without developing any moral sense. Democrats think it is okay to abort 46 million babies. The Democrat Party has become the party not only of the irresponsible but also of murderers and accomplices to murderers. You can bet O.J. Simpson votes Democrat if he has enough sense to find his way to the polls. He too believes in "choice."

Abortion is cold-blooded murder of the most despicable kind because it murders the future.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
H
Shark
Shark
H
Jim untill you grow a [censored] you really dont have a "valid" opinion here.
How dare you come into a womens forum and spew out your [censored]?
G

M
Shark
Shark
M
What a small-minded view. If the woman's life is in danger, what other option does she have? If the baby has congenital defects that will lead to a life of surgeries, why is it ok to subject them to that type of a life.

It's interesting that you put "Save the Planet" in your signature space as well due to the fact that a major environmental factor is overpopulation. Hmmm.

Last edited by Malamutes own me; 05/01/07 11:13 PM.
Zebra
Zebra
Originally Posted By: jim Colyer
Abortion is cold-blooded murder of the most despicable kind because it murders the future.

We are all guilty, in a way, of murder, and of signing our childrens' death warrants.
If you don't want your children to die, don't have any in the first place.

People very rarely stop to think of it this way.
You conceive a child, it is born, and somehow, some day, it will die, too.
we don't know how, we don't know when. But the fact that you "made" it, means that just as you have given it life, so you have given it a death.

So let's just be a little more compassionate for those who are faced with making the heart-wrenching decision about the child they are carrying, ok?

"Let he who has no sin...."

Last edited by Alexandra; 05/02/07 07:42 AM.
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Like I always state when this topic comes up, would you rather the child live to be raised by a mother and/or father that didn't want the child in the first place which will probably lead to child abuse, neglect, which may lead to a life of crime for the child when they get older which may lead to a prison sentence that we tax payers will have to pay for..... Think of the consequences of a life not wanted and thrown away. Society pays more for an unwanted child then the parents do.

Jeanette Stingley - Women's Lit
http://womenslit.bellaonline.com
Gecko
Gecko
Abortion is illegal here as Islam mentioned but we have a law that if mother was in danger abortion permitted, so most of the women now how could get this permission.

I think, people must have this right to chose to have child or not. A mistake doesn't mean they suffer all their life time.

D
das Offline
Gecko
Gecko
D
Abortion-

1. It is something like euthanasia
2. Weigh the factors for and against giving birth
3. If you are religious, ask for guidance
4. What if the child is because of rape?
5. Will you have a child who you never wanted?

M
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
M
I'm not comfortable will legalizing abortion but it's OK with me if it's necessary to save the life of the mother.

Improve your business by outsourcing:
Discover the advantages at http://outsourcetothephilippines.wordpress.com
M
Shark
Shark
M
the fact that we can legally can have an abortion is one of the few things in the last few years that makes me proud to be an American... it says a lot towards the rights of women...but we seem to be in a constant battle just to maintain those rights

Mindy, Adoption Editor
Adoption Site
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
Abortion should be illegal unless there are dire circumstances.

Babak said abortion is illegal in Islam. I am appalled that it is illegal in Islam and legal in Christendom.

If Democrats were a little less permissive, many lives could be and would be saved.

Last edited by Jim Colyer; 05/03/07 01:39 AM.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.