logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
H
OP Offline
H
Hi everyone

"Have you seen 'The Secret' yet?" - that's what I keep being asked by friends and business associates.

As it happens, I have, twice, and I quite enjoyed it.

The message of the movie "The Secret" is an old one, re-packaged for a modern audience. The marketing is slick, but hey - if it wakes some people up from their slumbers and gets them out a victim mentality, so much the better.

The thing is, though, that the "Law of Attraction" is not the end of the story. It might not seem like it, but there *is* order in the Universe (despite what we see on our TVs every day), but it's more complex than the film portrays.

In particular, it seems to me that just "thinking positive" is not enough - you have to not only think positive and take *action* but develop certain other personal characteristics in order to succeed.

I guess I was aware of this, but this valuable lesson was crystalized for me in a report I read recently. This is good food for thought, and I recommend it to all.

You can download the report from:

[url=www.CreatesPersonalGrowth.com/InsightReport.pdf]www.CreatesPersonalGrowth.com/InsightReport.pdf[/url]

Regards
Chris

Sponsored Post Advertisement
B
Shark
Shark
B
Thank you for the post, Chris. I had a look at the report you've linked to, and it's one of the Science of Getting Rich teasers, which attempts to offer a few hints at greater knowledge only available by paying for a course. The "laws" it mentions are part of a much larger number, and I believe many of them, if not all, are listed at this site as well as backed up there by additional resources:
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

J
Koala
Koala
J
As someone who has read several Law of attraction books, I agree with you Barbara. There is lots of free info out there and you don't have to purchase anything to practice the Law of attraction.

There are a couple good yahoo groups dedicated to LOA also and the people at them are very supportive and helpful to each other, providing great resources.

I am hoping that people out there don't think the Law of Attraction is just a get rich quick scheme where "teachers" are the ones making money. You can use it to attract happiness and joy into your life and these don't have that much to do with money, but more about discovering your passions in life and living a fuller life.

Joan

Thankyou for the link Barbara. smile

"these battered wings still kick up dust"

[url=www.cafepress.com/soulfulngifted]www.cafepress.com/soulfulngifted[/url]
[url=www.squidoo.com/cafepressgifts]www.squidoo.com/cafepressgifts[/url]
H
Koala
Koala
H
laugh

Barbara, as usual, was being quite diplomatic and kind. laugh

I say, just rip the advertisers right out of here! laugh laugh laugh

It's not so much the advertising itself that bothers me, but the fact that they are misrepresenting themselves as regular posters... basically LYING! That get's my knickers in a bunch.

I tell ya, i like Bella Online, but i have never seen a forum so littered with sneaky, slimy advertisers! I even get them in my pm box... one yesterday labeled "help." It gets irritating!!!

J
Koala
Koala
J
I agree holly!

Joan

J
Koala
Koala
J
I also get tired of people filling up the forums with postings for the same ad-just putting it into different categories. It's still an ad.

H
H
Hi Barbara,

Thank you for the link. smile

All the best,
Herman
The Missing Link From The Secret
(Look for Attraction Accelerator link inside the Free Report)
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Moderated by  JOY (Self Development) 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.