logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
History only cares about presidents, what they did and the events of their presidencies. We do not teach the lives of Senators or Representatives in school. George Bush understands this and knows that history will judge him a great president, one who defended America and western civilization in the wake of 9/11. Urged on by ultra-liberals Pelosi and Reid, Congress is trying to usurp the authority of the president as commander-in-chief. But George Bush is "the decider" when it comes to the military, not Speaker Pelosi. He will veto the bill tying troop withdrawals to funding. Congress needs to send him a bill consistent with history and one which provides our troops with the funds and supplies they need.

US PresidentsBellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Parakeet
Parakeet
President Bush needs a plan for Iraq. Unfortunately, he's never had one.

Parakeet
Parakeet
I seriously doubt that history will judge President Bush to have been a great president. Personally, I believe he will be regarded as one of the worst, if not the Worst, President in the History of the United States.

Gecko
Gecko
yeah Bush is decider and take it so easy but less care of futurity and consequences of his decisions or image it so simply, less intelligent estimation. He is leader of most powerful country in the world so must more think of what he do. I don't consider him a bad guy but what's the difference.

Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
There was a clear and present danger after 9/11. Our most important buildings were attacked. 3000 innocents dead. We had no clue who was to blame. If there had been no response from the Bush administration, what would other terrorist groups have thought, that America was ripe for the picking? That they could take over? Bush did the only thing he knew to do, and that was to go after Saddam, a symbol of tyranny in the Muslim world. Saddam could be found. Bin Laden was a shadowy character who could easily fade into the crowd. As Christians, we could say let's just sit back and let those who hate us, destroy us. Jesus did that. But is that what we really want to do? See our children and grandchilden die? The destruction of the Twin Towers and the attack on the Pentagon were of such magnitude that there was going to be a major war, somewhere with somebody. Bush took the war to the desert. Our military is a magnet, attracting jihadists from around the world who are looking for a fight. Their obsession with the 50 States has been broken. Bush knows what he is doing. He is a great president. Let the war be in Baghdad, not New York City.

H
Shark
Shark
H
Originally Posted By: Jim Colyer
There was a clear and present danger after 9/11. Our most important buildings were attacked. 3000 innocents dead. Bush knows what he is doing. He is a great president. Let the war be in Baghdad, not New York City.

3000 inncocents dead yes but more innocent troops have died since.Is it worth it? I wonder if your president would send his kids off to war?

And as for him being a great president and knowing what he is doing well you are deffinatley in a minority there.

He will go down in history as one of the most disliked presidents ever.A war monger just like his father.Thank god he will soon leave for good - sooner than you might think.

Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
Geore Bush will finish his 8 years. History will regard him as one of the greatest American presidents.

US PresidentsBellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

H
Shark
Shark
H
smile

Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
No matter what plan George Bush may or may not have had in the beginning, it would have evolved to the point of being unrecognizable. This is an ongoing thing, moment to moment. The United States won the war. We are trying to keep the peace. Bush is one of America's great presidents, and he will be recognized as such by succeeding generations.

H
Shark
Shark
H
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh....your'e to funny.

Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
Not near as funny as you would like.

Gecko
Gecko
I don't think Jim was funny at all. He tells what he thinks and it's respectable.
Do you want to know, the opinion of Iranian about American people?
Many American lived in Iran before our revolution in 1979 and right now less than one million Iranian live in US, most of them in California (LA, Orange County). What your media show from Iran?
Majority of Iranian think Americans are honest, kind, manly, brave, simple but somewhat bully (thick-necked, in Persian language "gardan klouft") and less care what they do! the characters that Iranian admire. You can see it in a good "cowboy".

Yeah Iranian (include me) have good opinion about Bush and guys like Jim I think. Beside American saved us from threat of "Taliban" and "Saddam".
I guess even "Ahmadinejad" loves USA! lol

H
Shark
Shark
H
I dont have anything against the Americans at all,infact I love them and think overall they are warm friendly people and their accent is sexy as hell! lol..

Parakeet
Parakeet
Former CIA chief George Tenet does seem to think much of the President or his planning for the Iraq War. Tenet: No 'Serious Debate' Held over Iraq Options
I doubt future generations will think very highly of G.W. Bush.

Gecko
Gecko
Hope
I thought you are American.

H
Shark
Shark
H
No I am not American,Infact where I live you could not get much further away from America.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
There is no doubt that history will remember Bush as the very worst president, not elected, but named to the post and so stupid he has to have his evil henchmen, Cheney, Rove, Rummy and the rest do his thinking for him. At least they are falling like dominos finally The man is a bumbling idiot who cannot even string together a sentence. Somehow we will endure until he is out of office, but the damage he has done is irreversible.

Jan Goldfield

Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
Bill Clinton could string together sentences, especially sentences which contained lies about the women he was sleeping with. Of course, Hillary didn't care as long as she can bask in the political glow which accompanied those lies.

George Walker Bush stands with George Washington and Franklin Delano Roosevelt. History will regard him as one of the greatest American presidents.

US presidentsBellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Last edited by Jim Colyer; 05/01/07 07:43 PM.
Parakeet
Parakeet
He will regarded as the worst President in the history of the United States, also probably the dumbest and most stubborn.

Parakeet
Parakeet
Too bad he is not as smart as his father. His father was a far better president too.

Parakeet
Parakeet
I would rather have George Bush Sr. back as president than his son George Bush Jr. G.W. Bush is a terrible sequel to the first President Bush.

Gecko
Gecko
Yeah I think you are right, your president is legitimate child! lol

Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
Bush will be regarded as a stubborn president only when it comes to his persistence in defending America and western civilization.

His father was an average president. George Walker Bush will be ranked with the greatest by our next generation of historians.

U.S. PresidentsBellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
I am sorry Jim but I have to disagree with you. First of all, we haven't won anything in Iraq. It is another Viet Nam there right now.

President Bush is not and will never be "one of the greatest presidents in history."

Clinton was a much better president, albeit, his personal discretions were a little to be desired and NAFTA has all but killed the American economy, however as far as sexual indiscretions go, Kennedy was a whore dog too, the only thing about him was he was never caught.

Thomas Jefferson kept slaves and apparently even bedded at least one of them down and got her pregnant. He and Washington farmed marijuana too. Sure it wasn't illegal then but they both enjoyed smoking it more than tobacco.

President Nixon was a great president as well except for the whole Cambodia - Viet Nam war and the Water Gate fiasco.

Jimmy Carter was a great president too except for the whole energy crunch of the late 70's and Ronald Reagan was a great president and a great orator except for his economic policies that almost ruined this country as well.

President Bush was just lucky there was a terrorist attack on the U.S. during his presidency or there would not have been a second term for him at all.

You cannot tell me that the government does not know where Osama is. This war is very profitable for the president and certain companies like Haliburton so it will go on as long as he is president. He is also making a lot of money off of these high oil prices and is why he isn't doing anything about it.

Hurricane Katrina unearthed a new source of oil that will last this country for decades. Canada too is rich with oil. We need to stop filling the pockets of the fat cats in OPEC and start taking care of our citizens as well.

If President Bush was half as concerned with our country as he is with fighting his "daddy's war" this country will be a lot better off.

I am willing to bet that he has a deal with bin Laden to stop attacking our country. Funny how terrorists groups are being stopped just before their attacks and how these terrorist cells are suddenly being found out about and stopped. I feel Osama is a highly paid government informant now and will be until Bush is out of office.

Remember, 9/11 was the second time bin Laden attacked the WTC. The first time was in 1993. Wait, who was in his last term of office during that time? I will give you three guesses and the first two do not count.

President Bush, a great president? Hardly.

President Bush a lucky president? Most definitely.

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
H
Shark
Shark
H
President Bush, a great president? Hardly.

President Bush a lucky president? Most definitely.

Yep....

Parakeet
Parakeet
[imageBellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
George Bush has got it made now. History will rate him as one of our greatest presidents (like it or not).

V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
George Bush has got it made now. History will rate him as one of our greatest presidents (like it or not).

Jim do you say this stuff to get a rise out of people or do you actually think like that?

I hope you really are not that misguided to actually think that Bush is going to go down in history as a great, let alone one of the greatest, presidents in history.

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
Koala
Koala
You are ALL WRONG!!!

Abe Lincoin WAS THE BEST!!!!
then its Washington
Then all the others

Bush 2 and then the last is Clinton!!!

Ok so they are tied but....

H
Shark
Shark
H
[quote=Craig58][imageBellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Shark
Shark
Amadeus I am stunned that you would imply that any president would conspire the events of 911. I believe most of todays politicians are self serving first, which results in poor leadership. That includes republicans and democrats alike. Clinton was self serving, ask Monica. And yes, so is George. Daddy's war and the one time buy a big gas guzzler and you'll get a huge rebate on your taxes. Great for his ranch. All thiefs. Yesterday's presidents "read" so much better. But they weren't.

Koala
Koala
I want to hear the names of people that lived normal lifes with normal familys and normal incomes!! I want to hear what they thought about the pres, and the goverment, and the law enforcement!!!

I want to hear about the poor folk that lifed day to day and are seen in todays histroy and common unremark able people who by the sweat of there brow and with there blood and tears built this country and have NEVER GOTTEN even one sentance in the history books!!!

I want to hear how the women did more then stay bare foot and pregent and how they work right along with the men plowing fields and hearding cattle all the while raising kids and running a house!!

I want to hear about the men who work dawn till dusk just to put food on the table and cloths on there backs and then on top of that faought and died for God and Country and did it with pride!!!

I want to hear how the common peanons built a Family and community that helped others out who were in need, and didnt need Welfair to feed them, house them or cloth them!!! I want to learn about Americans not the rich money hungery big wig knowit alls who dont have any Idea what it is like to BE American!!!

now if you can show me a school book with those people in it I will Gladly and HAPPILY teach myself history and All my invisable children will learn all of history but until then, they should just take it out of the schools because they are not learning nothing about HISTORY!!!!!

Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
George W. Bush is one of the greatest presidents of the 21st century!

H
Shark
Shark
H
George W. Bush is one of the greatest presidents of the 21st century!

Yes we know how you feel dear...youve told that line many times allready smile

Parakeet
Parakeet
Many will recall that on July 8, 1947, witnesses claimed that an
unidentified object with five aliens aboard crashed onto a sheep and cattle ranch just outside Roswell , New Mexico . This is a well-known incident that many say has long been covered up by the U.S. Air Force and the federal government.

However, what you may NOT know that in the month of March 1948, exactly nine months after that historic day, George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfield, Bill O'Reilly, Rush Limbaugh, Antonin Scalia, Clarence Thomas, Condolezza Rice, Alberto Gonzalez, Ann Coulter, and Dan Quayle were all born.

See what happens when aliens breed with sheep. This piece of information may clear up a lot of things. Now we know the truth.

LOL
laugh laugh laugh

Last edited by Craig58; 06/08/07 02:56 PM.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.