engee #305330 04/05/07 04:35 PM
V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
Engee,

Patience was just saying that it is hard to show a person's feelings in type in forums and chat rooms.

You can see the feelings when a person is trying to be funny when you see them but when they are typing, it is hard to know when someone is being funny unless they type "lol" after it.

Patience wasn't saying anything personal against you engee, just that it is hard to see if a person is happy, sad, joking around or angry as they type in these forums or in chat rooms

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
Sponsored Post Advertisement
T
Shark
Shark
T
Hello amadeus. I'm back.

texasdave #305381 04/05/07 08:46 PM
E
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
E
oh i see thankyou for clartifying it amadeus.
i have been getting taunted i dono what to expect :-)

engee #305421 04/06/07 03:24 AM
Wolf
OP Offline
Wolf
I wanted to leave this forum forever because i found that some people believe in arguments and winning by words. The meaning of word compassion is unknown to them. I maintain what all I said about everyone. I will keep away from them and talk more to people who are talking some good things.

that way i appreciate the Christians here. Whether they are right or they are wrong, they do not change their position. I thank all those who prayed for me and to those who hurt me instead of prayer will get the result of their karma soon.

Dear cdmohatta

I had done a prayer for you.

You have to accept good and bad in our physical world - this happen when we are travelling our journey on earth.

Please don't doutb your guru - he is trying to help you for the past 6 years - yet you doutb what is His intention and decision, this can cause friction and tensions in your life.

I feel the answers to your problem is between you and your guru - not here - here we just try to help you, be it a prayer or healing.

I hope my post can help a kind and loving soul - like you.

atan

Retired ~ Professional Healer,Psychic,Crystal Master, Feng Shui Master and New Age Priest.

[url=Http://www.dhealing.com][url=Http://www.dhealing.com][url=Http://www.dhealing.com][url=Http://www.dhealing.com]Http://www.dhealing.com[/url][/url][/url][/url]
atan #305446 04/06/07 06:00 AM
Wolf
OP Offline
Wolf
Thank you very much. May God bless you for praying.
As you did this good karma, you will be amply rewarded.
Your wordsare very sweet and compassionate.
Thanks you. I am obliged.

atan #305530 04/06/07 12:14 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
I have been a Tarot reader since I was 4 years old. People come to me for advice like they did my Grandmother before me. Sometimes I say things they like to hear, sometimes I don't. But, whatever I say usually makes that person back up and take another look at their life.

I don't pray so I could not answer your request in that manner CDM. I have never changed my stance on my disbelief in God any more than the Christians among us have changed their stance on his existence.

I am sorry if my advice offended you CDM, because perhaps it was not what you wished to hear. But, as in all situations, advice can be given, but it is up to the recipient of that advice whether to follow it or not.

I speak from my own life experience. Much of what you are going through CDM, I have gone through also.. and come out on the other side a better person I would hope.

Love and Light..

Linda Paul
Tarot
Wolf
OP Offline
Wolf
Hi, I could not get your name even from your website.
Why black background?

Shall I ask you-
Are you ready to learn or you think that you need not.
If yes, I want to tell you something.

Wolf
OP Offline
Wolf
Linda,

I was overwhelmed when I read that you have 15 orphaned cats.
That is real compassion.

BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
Hi CDM.. I love to learn.. that is an important part of my life quest. I consider that my cats are the compassionate ones..lol.. they let me live here with them, and they even allow me the honor of feeding them.

It would seem that I am here in this lifetime to be a caretaker. I seem to take care of people, places and things. I don't mind that though, life is always interesting.

Love and Light.. and I am really, really, really happy that you are here with us CDM. I truly value the spirit within you....:)

Linda Paul
Tarot
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Debbie-SpiritualityEditor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.