Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
#305127 04/05/07 02:04 AM
L
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
L
What is the truth of Dalai Lama? Is he doing any good for his Tibetan followers who came to India with him? What is their nationality? Who gives them food? What of shelter? What is their present and what will be their future?

Should Dalai Lama not solve their problems before he goes abroad to get support that is of no use? He is fooling his western followers because these followers have never visited Dharamsala. Will these followers adopt Tibetans? Or will they leave their countries and come to India to support the Tibetan refugees? These refuges are living in India for about 50 years without any knowledge of their future? Is this kindness and humanity?

Has anybody got any answers to these questions? What is the use of being a leader if all your followers have nowhere to go and live?

A girl from Japan.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Does he claim that he should solve the problems of his followers? does'nt he just offer guidence?

arn't most tibetens in tibet not india?

Last edited by Dusty Leaf; 04/05/07 05:15 AM.

"these battered wings still kick up dust"

[url=www.cafepress.com/soulfulngifted]www.cafepress.com/soulfulngifted[/url]
[url=www.squidoo.com/cafepressgifts]www.squidoo.com/cafepressgifts[/url]
L
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
L
He is supposed to do that as the leader. He is not only the spiritual leader but also the leader in political sense. What will happen to these Tibetans when he dies? Who will take Dalai's place? He may be looking very good to the west, but not to the Tibetans in India.

What happens if your country's leader does not fulfill his/her responsibility? The same is happening with Dalai Lama.

A girl from Japan.
Zebra
Zebra
Lordsaveme, as a Buddhist, you should be far more informed on this matter than your post states.
I think you are not who you say you are.
I think you are another member of my acquaintance, and you are posting in this way to be antagonistic and argumentative.
I recognise who you are.
I can tell by the language you use, and the way you are 'speaking'.

Dear me....
What would your Guru say if he knew what you are doing?

smile

Zebra
Zebra
Originally Posted By: Lordsaveme
He is supposed to do that as the leader. He is not only the spiritual leader but also the leader in political sense. What will happen to these Tibetans when he dies?

The Tibetans living in India have always looked up to their Spiritual and Political leader with reverence and respect. he speaks constantly of his stance and opinion, at kalachakras and gatherings...as of course, as a Buddhist, you would know....
Quote:
Who will take Dalai's place?

You know, as a Buddhist, who will take his place, of course, don't you?

Quote:
He may be looking very good to the west, but not to the Tibetans in India.

What happens if your country's leader does not fulfill his/her responsibility? The same is happening with Dalai Lama.

Would you please tell me where you are obtaining this information? I would be very interested to know.
Thank you, my Buddhist girl from Japan....

L
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
L
You need to visit Dharmsala for the information you desire. I believe that you do not wish to answer my post so you are confusing the issue with distractions. I maintain that Dalai Lama is doing harm to Tibetans but you do not have the guts to face that truth.

A girl from Japan.
L
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
L
What Dalai says in the west is totally different to the ground realities. But you look like a fanatic follower of this monk. For you the future of Tibetans is not important. So I would not talk more with you about Dalai Lama and I advise you not to answer my posts on him. For that you will have to first see the reality. You are not ready for that. As a Buddhist, I want to avoid confrontation. You sound intelligent but lack information and blind faith has closed tour thinking. Good-bye.

A girl from Japan.
Zebra
Zebra
on "Ignore"..... Sorry. I'm afraid from now on, when you address me, you will be talking to yourself.

L
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
L
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

A girl from Japan.
L
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
L
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

A girl from Japan.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.