logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
So, I'm traveling to another state and I was just wondering what can I/ can't I bring on the plane? It would be nice to do my make-up while I wait...

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Shark
Shark
It depends on the airline and the staff who are working that day! I flew British Airways last month: they confiscated everything, including a tiny travel toothbrush/paste set that they just gave me on the previous flight. On the way back a week later, they let me keep it. The agent said it depends on who's working.

�'d call the airline, and still only take stuff I'd be okay with throwing away.

Have a great trip!

OP Offline
thats so very annoying! well, i guess thats life... thank you! crazy to think that some people can get away with things just because someone else is working!

S
S
I just flew and they pretty much will only allow tiny little bottles of mouthwash. I just packed everything in the check in luggage. They were confiscating a lot of hairspray .

Is dry skin a struggle for you?
Find effective dry skin treatment and solution that works atBellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
P
P
If you pack your stuff in a quart size plastic bag you should be ok. As long as nothing is more then 3oz. I always put all my liquids, foundation, mascara, lip gloss, small lotion in the ziploc bag inside my make-up bag. Then when I go through security I take it out and everything has been ok. I travel all the time and have yet to have a problem.

Celebrate Your Shape!!
www.sweaterdoves.com
Amoeba
Amoeba
Yeah, a friend of mine got a travel set like that at bed bath and beyond and only filled stuff up like a quarter of the way and she was fine. Good luck and don't bring anything expensive smile

Shark
Shark
It depends who you're flying with...I was told no liquids or gel at all, but call first to make sure! The less you bring the better...plus, some only allow one bag, they consider your purse one bag and your carry on another bag...luckily my purse fit into my carry on...lol

franny

M
Amoeba
Amoeba
M
I have never heard of such crazyness. I only flew 3 years ago on several different airlines and I never had a problem.

BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
It is crazy - they go bananas over little things like this, when (for the most part) the dangers have some from baggage handling itself!

Just don't take your most expensive stuff, because you might have to throw it away.

Michelle Taylor
Marriage Editor
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Stop traveling by air! You are all encouraging a nazi regime by doing that! Unless you have money to travel by private jet (these things do not happen while traveling like that) then do not travel by plane (MAYBE the small airports also do not do that - by what i read on the website of the small airport near my city its like traveling by private jet BUT i have yet to send them an email to have it confirmed)! I do not have the money to travel by private jet so I do not travel by plane, it sucks since I was about to when this all started but what sucks more is to have my rights and freedoms stripped from me! If you want to travel then travel by train, bus, boat or whatever else instead of plane!

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.