Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Y
Y
Originally Posted By: AuronTheGreat92
the one mp cost is automatically on nirvana, how can i take it away?,

U can't. Neither can u delete the abilities customized to ur armours that u don't want anymore which, in ur case, is Break MP Limit. Blame Squaresoft for not allowing people thisoption.

Quote:
how can i get more chocobo wings? i used it and now 19 left....

From a previous post:

Auto Haste
Requires 80 Chocobo Wings.
How to get it: Steal 2 from Cactuar King OR bribe Machea (Omega Ruins) 360,000 gil for 60 Chocobo Wings.

Auto Protect
Requires 70 Light Curtains.
How to get it: Beat Fafnir(Monster Arena) for 20 Light Curtains, 40 with an overkill OR steal 4 from Ironclad/Tanket (Monster Arena).

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
One MP cost is amazing, there taking it away would be a shame. I was just pointing out that Bream MP limit was unnecessary because of that.

Also, Yun Feiyang, I feel really bad about slaughtering your name. I copied it from Auron's post, and didn't pay any attention. I wish I could correct my mistake, but it appears I can't edit my post.

A
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
A
Ok..... but i seem to hav financial problems, i used to hav more than 12 mil gil, but my beginner cuz, jus used it all jus to ensure that yojimbo to use zanmato, yes the WHOLE 12 mil!!, the bad thing is..... he overwrited my original file and now i must play with it, now im trying to get more gil from gillionaire rikku weapon, and kill that monster in a chest in omega ruins, getting 100,000 gil each time, but its pretty rare, doesnt pop up everytime and not usually theres the mimic in the box.... i will try

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Another (semi) quick way to make money is to fight some of the Monster arena creations. I have not tested to see if it is faster than mimics, but if you kill the One Eye, (you should be able to kill him in two hits) he can drop weapons with Triple AP, and they sell for lots of money. You don't get 100,000 each time, but you have a good chance of getting around 10,000-30,000 (if my memory serves me right), and you don't have to rely on getting the right random battle.

A
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
A
ok ty

A
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
A
Final enemy: Penance
he is TOO HARD!!! can anyone help me?

Y
Y
I think one of the many deciding factors of whether u win or lose against Penance will be down to ur armour setup. Mine consisted of Break HP Limit, Auto-Haste, Auto-Protect and Ribbon when I beat the guy 3 times in a row. Although, certain people at youtube.com do have theirs as Auto-Haste, Defence+20%, Auto-Potion and Auto-Protect. These fans argue that Break HP Limit is the true enemy that stands in ur way for success and not Penance himself. You know, after my wonderful experience and familiarity with the Gambit system in Final Fantasy 12, they're probably right. If u're tired of trying to gather 297 Dark Matters to build such armours then follow this:

What u should be dealing with entirely throughout the battle is Penance's magic-based attacks, therefore it's further reason why u should get ur Magic Defence to 255 if u haven't already done so, as that'll keep Penance's damage dealt to u at slightly above 10,000. Don�t be shy on expending those Elixirs or Megaelixirs that u have available, after all, this IS the final showdown! Keep a good supply of those Healing Waters and X-potions too, as they recover 90% of the magic attacks done to u (at least according to my experience and stats). Quick Pockets is the item-searching equivalent of Quick Hit, use this technique to fetch ur healing items so that u won't have to waste a valuable turn. To acquire easy Megaelixirs u can bribe 30 off Varuna (Omega Ruins) for 3 million gil.

Also, I recommend 40,000-60,000 HP for ur guys if ur doing this with Break HP Limit armours. I think I had my Overdrive mode for Rikku as Comrade, with Wakka as Warrior and Tidus as Ally.

Before u enter the battle, make sure ur crew have their Overdrive gauges already filled up. When it's Rikku's turn, have her mix Eccentrick to double up the speed of your gauges, trust me, u'll need it. During the battle, whenever Rikku's or Tidus's overdrive bar is full get them to Entrust it over to Wakka so he would be ready to go downtown with Attack Reels (providing that his isn't full). As long as the Entruster and Wakka's gauge levels adds up to a full Overdrive level e.g. if Wakka's bar is half-full and so is Rikku's/Tidus's, they can still Entrust their 50% amount over to him to create a 100% full overdrive. I also heard that the Overdrive mix: Hyper Mighty G can improve ur defence as well as give u Auto-Life for ur 3 members; u might wanna try that out after Eccentrick, just in case the worst happens.

Mixing ingredients:
Eccentrick = Gambler's Spirit + Mana Tablet.
Hyper Mighty G = Lunar Curtain + Gambler's Spirit.

As has been thoroughly repeated by those who've bested Penance: DO NOT give the arms any opportunity of attacking u whatsoever, kill them off as quickly as u can with Quick Hits (preferably the left arm as that's the most deadly of the 2). I think it's more feasible to use Wakka's Attack Reels in the situation where Penance has only a single arm or just Penance with no arms, as the damage of the Attack Reels would be more concentrated as opposed to spread out when Penance has got both arms intact. The main objective is to finish these arms quickly, so having Attack Reels spread out in such a way will not help much.
Unless�
a) U're absolutely sure it will kill one or both of the arms.
b) U sense that one of the arms is going to get their turn, or for that matter unleash the most nastiest attack that'll wipe out ur whole crew when he's reached his second form.

Use Tidus's Overdrive only if u desperately want to dispatch 1 of his arms or when Penance is alone. Also, don't forget to use those Three Stars items during his second form. It will help u a great deal.

This strategy gave the arms no chance of harming me nor use magic to benefit themselves in the times I've faced and beaten him, I hope it applies to u also. What's been a pain is healing from the magic attacks he cast upon me and dispelling those power/magic break status effects. Which is why, I guess, Auto-Potion and No Break HP Limit armours might resolve that annoyance. All in all, u'll just have to see through it with sensible judgment.

Important note: It's been a long time since I've touched FFX. So any information that's provided (particularly those that concern numbers) will probably turn out inaccurate. There are plenty of guides out there namely from IGN, Gamefaq etc plus a lot of videos at youtube.com to assist u if u're deeply stuck.

Don't feel bad if u can't beat him yet; from experience, I think he's the toughest optional boss created out of the latest Final Fantasy games available, purely from the fact that it requires a lot of preparation whether it be remodelling the sphere grid or the actual fight itself. Even the 50 Million HP Yiazmat (strongest optional boss in FF12) can't compare to him. U can practically stroll into the arena unprepared, with ur party at low levels ranging from 69-73 and still bring him down, that's what I did anyway.

A
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
A
wow thx, but penance isnt the hardest boss in the FF series, hes the 2nd or third, i forgot which is the 1st but thx for da tip.
my stats are:

Tidus:caladbolg, sanctuary shield=ribbon, break hp limit, auto haste
HP-25k
MP-999
STR-255
DEF-255
MAG-144
MAGDEF-188
AGI-255
ACC-255
LUK-25..
EVA-255

Yuna-nirvana, holy ring=break hp limit, auto phoenix, break mp limit(stupid me) and auto haste
HP-22k
MP-3k
stats=same with tidus except MAG-255 MAGDEF-201 LUK-17..

Wakka-world champion, forgot wat armguard name but break hp limit
auto protect, auto phoenix, free slot
HP-20k
Mp-999
Stats-same with tidus but mag 102 magdef 155 luk 17

Rikku-godhand, and a gold soemting.. havnt got good armor for her def +20 +10 +5

A
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
A
ERT ERT
new updates

i decided to power up my party harshly in order to beat penance

TIDUS YUNA WAKKA RIKKU AURON
ALL STATS 255 EXCEPT LUCK
sure is hard work doin tat yesterday
i cant get nemesis..wah.....sob sob..... i captured and fought every monster in the arena... he gave me all the monsters in original except nemsis..... and i cant beat tat stupid [neslug] tat coward tat hides in his shell after i damaged him and heals a lot..

My frens gave me some advices to Zanmato Penance...but i wanted to beat him fair and square and tat zanmato is a low down trick. i cant face the challenge of one of the hardest boss in the FF series....

A
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
A
Second form? wats tat? and how come his arms regenerate... and the stupid regen of penance kept healing him ALOT making him ike impossible to kill....

Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Lisa LowCarb 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.