babak #299399 03/15/07 09:54 AM
V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
Babak,

Jesus paid the fee for both places so if you believe in Him, you are free to enter Heaven.

If you don't believe in Him then you are free to enter Hell and that is what will happen if you don't believe in Him.

Then it will be too late to choose where you want to go. Now it's not too late. Right now you can choose where you want to spend eternity.

He's coming back. Will you be ready?

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Amoeba
Amoeba
Shalom
The MIKVAH of G-d is REPENTANCE. Sincerely,AteeDAZ

be fitly blessed,
aTeeDAZ
aTeeDAZ #301482 03/22/07 08:47 AM
Amoeba
Amoeba

Shalom

Clairification TESHUVAH is to repent to urn awy from sin. The Mikvah is the ceremonial baptism AND a MONTHLY cleansing for women. Those who are in ministerial authority say a Rabbi or a High Rabbi would also dedicate themselves TO the task set before them by a total immersion in water as wellNothing between them and G-d. How wonderful an opprtunity FAILY for anyone to renew visoon hope and life in grace and forgiveness.

Blessings,ateedaz@inorbit.com

be fitly blessed,
aTeeDAZ
aTeeDAZ #301489 03/22/07 08:58 AM
Zebra
Zebra
If you were walking down your street, and you were passing a house which you knew belonged to people of a dubious nature...let' say the dad is a bit of a crook, the mum spends too much money, and occasionally is guilty of shoplifting.....the son does some drugs, and the daughter is a bit promiscuous....
Now, let's say you notice flames coming from an upstairs window. You see they're all in the sitting room.... would you warn them about the fire, or at least call the fire brigade...?

Anyone?

Alexandra #301626 03/22/07 10:03 PM
V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
Of course, I would. I would warn them or at least call the fire department.

It doesn't matter if they are sinners or saints. If I was walking down a street and saw a house on fire and I had a chance to warn them, then it would be God placing me on that street at that exact time to be able to warn them as it wouldn't be their time to go. If it wasn't me, then He would have placed someone else there who He knew would warn them.

If it was their time to go, then they would have burned in that house and no one would have been able to do anything about it anyway.

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
Wolf
Wolf
Your faith in God is praiseworthy.

Zebra
Zebra
So in fact, you are better than God, in that case, aren't you?
You know that they are a family of dubious character. you know that they have not applied Jesus' teachings to their lives, yet you would save them from the ordeal of burning to Death, even if the pain were temporary.
God, on the other hand, according to you, would let them burn in Hell for an eternity, if they do not turn to him through jesus. So whilst God burns sinners, his followers save them.

Ergo, you are above the God you purport to worship. QED.

Doesn't look good on his CV, does it?

That's all I needed to know.

Alexandra #301925 03/23/07 09:12 PM
V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
Did you even read my reply, Alexandra?

If God wanted those people to burn to death, then He would not have made sure I was on that street to warn them. If God wanted them to burn to death then He would set that house ablaze quickly.

Just because they were of dubious character, doesn't mean they wouldn't have turned their lives over to God after they were saved and if they did, God knew they would and that is why He would have put me on that street at that exact time to save them.

I, in no way, implied I was better than God because that would be impossible.

I was just fulfilling my Christian duty. Same with you. You haven't applied your life to the teachings of Jesus, you are not a Christian and if I was walking by YOUR house and saw that it was on fire, I would try to warn you as well.

Next time, read my reply thoroughly before you imply things.

Last edited by amadeus1220; 03/23/07 09:14 PM.

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
Wolf
Wolf
Are you saying that you would save anyone whether he/she is a christian or not? Any human being or any animal will get your help? If yes, what better?

Modern Woman #302006 03/24/07 07:42 AM
V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
Yes, I would save anybody or anything that was within my power to do so. It does not matter if they were a Christian or not. It could even be a murderer or a rapist or a mugger or any kind of blight on society.

If someone is in trouble or dire straits and I can help them I will do so.

Any human being or any animal or even if a plant needs watering, I will help if it is within my power as a mere mortal to do so.

Plus it isn't me trying to out do God either. If God wanted somebody dead, they would be dead and there is nothing that I nor anyone else could do to change or stop that.

If God doesn't want somebody dead, then He would arrange for me or someone else to be there to help or warn a person or people in danger.

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
Page 14 of 15 1 2 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  Sunnie - Bible Basics 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.